27: melt into your arms

"Oh my god, I'm so happy were free!" Emily grabbed onto my arm, her face planting a huge smile as we walked out of school.
"Its just two weeks. It's not that long"
I say while we get into my car.
We just finished school and fall break finally started. After I dropped emily off, I went home to get ready since chris said that he has a suprise for me.
Finishing up my makeup, I swept my hands down my sundress.

Bringing my eyes to my phone, the unknown number still hasn't texted me.
And it worries me so much. My stomach drops to my feet everytime I read the texts over and over again.
"Hey baby" chris's voice grabs me out of my mind. A relieved sigh exists me as he wraps his arms around me.
"You okay? " His brows furrowed in worry as his eyes scammed over my face
I lean in, kissing him while cupping his face. "I missed you"
His face reddens, head relaxing into my warms hands.
"You look beautiful." I peck his face again and again, basically suffocating him whit my love.
"Thank you " I smiled.
"Where are we going?"
"Its a suprise. I told you"
"Awh." I pout.
He grabs my hand, leading me outside.
Getting into his car, we drive for atleast 20 minutes,  ending up in what looks like the middle of nowwhere. A beautiful green field whit no one around.
He gets out of the car before I can, running around and opening the door for me.
My knees basically melt, but his hands hold my waist from behind as he leads me straight.
"Keep your eyes closed, okay?"
"Mhm." I nod.

Taking a few steps foward, we stop and his hands leave my body.
"Open your eyes."
I do as told, opening them to reveal a picnic blanket on the floor, packed whit my favourite food, drinks, a bouqet of dahlia's.
"Oh my god." Was all that came out of my mouth. My knees give out, my face reddens and i grab onto his arm to steady myself.
"Its not big and whatever but-"
"Are you kidding me? I love it! Thank you so so much" grabbing his face, i capture his lips long before plopping down onto the blanket.
He sits so close to me, our knees touch and i lean my head onto his shoulder as we both snack on all the food.
"Those flowers are so beautiful. Can you hand them to me?"
"Ofcourse." He grabs it and his hoodie rolls up on his arm, revealing the bra strap i gave him one night.
"You still wear this?' Smiling at him, he chuckles.
"Obviously. Anything that reminds me of you, I keep."
Guilt seeps into me when our lips connect. Breaking the kiss, I keep eye contact whit him and softly gulp to get the words out.

"Chris."
"Mhm?"
"Promise me there isn't anything or anyone that can break us apart."
His head tilts to the side a little, but he doesn't hesitate at all.
"I promise. Is everything okay? You seem off."
Swallowing my tears again.
" There's an unknown number that sent me all these pictures of us together, and um, they knew when we got together, or where. They also called me a whore. There's all these pictures of us at the ice rink, in my bedroom, on my couch."
His brows furrowed.
" what the fuck? "
" im sorry i didnt tell you sooner i just.. needed time to process and whatever. "
He cups my cheeks, making me shut up.
" dont say sorry. Its okay. "
"Are you sure?" My voice softly breaks.
"Yes. Now show me the texts, please."
Showing him the texts, he read them before bringing his eyes back to me.
"You think this is?.."
"Harry, yeah. Hes the one that always calls me a whore. "
Letting out a frustrated sigh, he interlocks his fingers whit mine.
"This will all be okay. Well get thru this together okay?"
"Mhm." Nodding, my head relaxing into his hands that cup my face. He wipes a tear away whit his thumb before softly placing his lips on mine.

~

We'd agreed on texting back harry whit chris after that. We managed to set a date and place where he'd wanted to meet whit us to tell us what he actually wants. I was still a little bit shaky when we finished out picnic and packed up, and now we were on our way to yogurtland.
Standing at the register, chris asked me to take out his wallet.  When i did, i melted again for the fifth time today.
"You have a picture of me in your wallet?" I smiled at him wide.
He blushes, shaking his head and avoiding eye contact.
"Shut up."
Chris insisted on me sleeping over at his, so when we arrived, nick came running downstairs and embraced me in a hug.
"Sleepover!!" He yelled. I chuckled into his chest.
"I sleep here every two days."
"Shut up.
Where were yall?"
"I- uhm." Blushing,  I look over to chris to see him chuckling before making his way upstairs. "Chris made us a picnic." I finally blurted out.
Nicks mouth parted before he squinted his eyes shut and yelled.
"No fucking way! There is no way he isnt inlove whit you."
Giggling, i shaked my head as we walked upstairs into Chris's room too.
Emily was sitting on the bed, matt and chris infront of the screen they were playing games on when i ran to emily and hugged her.
"What are you doing- oh." Switching my eyes to matt, emily Blushed before punching me in my arm. "shut up."
Matt and chris played mario cart for a little before i saw that they whispered something to eachother and stopped the game. Before i could get suspicious they both called us over, matt emily and chris me.
When we walked up, they pulled us into their laps and gave us the controllers to play.
"Oh no way. I am not doing this!" Nicks voice echoed under the game's sound.
"Im calling josh over, i am not fifth wheeling."
We all chuckled and continued playing.
We played a few rounds before josh arrived and we agreed on getting mcdonalds.
Matt and emily in the front, nick and josh in the middle and me whit chris in the back, we were on our way.
"Come here." Chris tried to pull my face in, but my eyes anxiously shifted to see if anyone would notice us.
"But they'll notice-"
"I dont care." Chris mumbled before pulling me in, and i finally gave in. Melting into his touch and hands.

____
Insta

Jasmine.rivera

rivera

●○○○

○●○○

○●○○

○○●○

○○●○

○○○●

○○○●

Jasmine.rivera always grateful for you, my love. ❤️

Liked by emily.park and 2mil more..

Comments are turned off for this post.

_______
1120 words
EVERYWHERE I GO I KEEP A PICTURE IN MY WALLET LIKE- TAKE A LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I GOT

IM BACKK BITCHES!