29: wife and husband

"Hello, im searching for jasmine rivera."
The soft voice in my phone says, and Curiosity bubbles inside of me.
"Hi, this is her."
'Jasmine!" Its like her voice lit up. "Im phoebe, and im the CEO of a clothing line. I have seen your work on your instagram profile, and if you could i'd like to hear about you more."
I chuckled softly. "Really?'
"Yeah. Your work is mesmerising. Are you looking for a part time job?'
"What.. part time job?'
"Well if you'd like we would love to offer you a partnership."
"Really?" This feels and sounds like bluff.
"Yes. We can set a date and talk about your work more, but in the future we'd love if you worked with us. We have a studio that is avaliable at all times, and it has all kinds of fabrics, mannequins and sew machines. You'd have a chance to make your dresses come to life and with our help, you could publish them and own a clothing line."
"Oh my- thats sounds perfect. You'd really.. let me use your studio?'
"Yes girl! Your dresses need to come to life. Anyone who doesn't see your dresses atleast once is missing out.'
"Well- thank you. Oh my god.'
"So, should we schedule a date and place?'
"Of course!'
"Lovely. Let me see... does tuesday sound good?"
"Yes. Perfect. "
"Great. Noon at the lantique cafe?'
"I'ii be there."
"Lovely. I cant wait to meet you. See you soon, okay? "
"Yeah. Bye.'
"Bye."

___

"Holy shit!" I close my phone, squealing before jumping around.
"Hey, hey! Why are you screaming? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?' Chris comes in the room, mortified..
"Im okay, im okay. This lady just called me.."
'And?
"She's apparently the CEO of a clothing line and.. she asked me to work in their studio."
"What the hell! Thats so good!"
'I know! We scheduled a date so she can hear more about my work and.. she was even talking about me having my own clothing line and stuff."
"Im so proud of you, baby.' He smiles, pulling me in for a kiss.
We lay on my bed for a little. Im laying on my back, and he's complitely laying on me, his head on my stomach.
"You know.. there's this trend i wanted to do with you.'
"Trend? You mean.. on your tiktok?"
"Yours."
"Are you sure?'
"Yeah.' He smiles.
"Okay. Which one?"
"You know, the one where you mess up your lipstick and then i wipe it off while your lipstick marks are all over my face? Can we do that?"
'You really want me to post that? I mean.. they're going to freak out."
"I know. Its okay.'
"Then of course.'
He let me go, and i applied my red lipstick. I walked back to him, sitting into his lap and his hands wrapped around my waist.
I cupped his face and started pecking his face, while he continued to giggle.
"There. Perfect." I smiled.

_

We finished recording the video, and the moment the sounds stopped he pushed me over, us falling onto the bed. His lips planted onto mine, my legs wrap around his waist and my arms around his neck. I feel him smile into my lips, and he lets out a low moan when his tounge explores my mouth.
"Guys?" Nicks voice echoed from the doorway, along with the door wide open, and a pissed off nick.
"Why the hell is everyone so inlove in this house? For fucks sake!" I hear him yell as the door shuts again, and chris falls ontop of me while laughing.
"We probably should go downstairs before he gets lonely." I say, pressing another kiss onto chris's lips before we both get up. The moment we close the door behind us, matt and emily step out of matts room at the same time. Matt has lipstick marks all over his face, the same way chris does. Both me and emily broke into giggles, and the boys hurridly went to the bathroom to get the lipstick off their face before we all went downstairs.

_

Half an hour later, im covered in flour. Emily is covered in flour. Both of our pink blindfolds that hug our face are covered in flour, and nick is yelling at us to wash our hands. Like always.
"Go wash your hands, you literal children. I can’t believe you can’t cook a brownie without being covered in fucking flour."
Laughter breaks in the kitchen, the sweet sound filling the room.
Matt grabs emily, and chris grabs me as they both help us to the sink, and wash our hands for us. They share a smirk, and you could hear them whisper to eachother while chaos settled in the back.
"You're whipped." Chris smirks, whispering.
"You are too." Matt answers.
"Ugh, here i am doing all the work when all you four do is drool over eachother." Nick groans from the back again, as the boys dry our hands and take off our blindfolds for us.
Nick sets the brownie onto the table, and me and emily stand at the end of the table as we frost the cake. Suddenly, nicks phone pings on the table, and he immediantly smiled. He picks up the phone, seemingly buried into the screen as he giggled.
"Seems like im not the only one who's whipped." Chris says. Nick rolls his eyes with a chuckle, before bickering back,
"Shut up. Im not the one who has literal lipstick marks on his neck right now."
"Oh." I smile. Chris comes closer, and i use my thumb to wipe the lipstick off his neck.
"You're literally like a married couple." Emily rolls her eyes.
"Maybe. A little bit."
Another shower of Laughter breaks into the room. The sweet sound fills my ears, along with my heart. Its warm, safe and comfortable. Everything i need is in this room, and its even more beautiful than i thougth.

_____
Well, hi! Im back!!