01: player

I woke up to my annoying alarm, making a horrible screeching noise.

I hit on it w my fist,making it shut up.

I dragged myself out of my comfortable bed, walking into my white colored bathroom.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and did my makeup.

I walked into my closet, cordinating an outfit.

After what seemed like 5 mins, i threw together an outfit, putting it on.

When i was done w my outfit, i went in front of my bathroom mirror, and did my hair

I put the first two strands of my hair back, pinning it there w a bow.

I stood there in front of the mirror, And put on my jewelry, and a lot of bracelets

And put on my jewelry, and a lot of bracelets.

"come on jaz or im leaving you here, on the first day of school!" Bianca yelled up the stairs.

I grabbed my tote bag, tossing it on my shoulder and making my way down the stairs.

Me and my big sister, bianca just moved here to boston after our parents dying.

Well, to explain what happened..

Both of my parents were alcoholics.

My dad died by drunk driving, my mom shot herself the day after.

They both used to favourite bianca,
Abusing me.

I walked down the stairs, walking over the fridge and taking my iced coffee out.

I closed the fridge, only to notice a picture framed, what was hid by the fridge door,now all exposed.

There my parents were, in the picture.
Kissing eachother.
___

"Your worthless, you hear me?" My father yelled, slapping my already red face one time again.

"your a worthless piece of shit.
You dont do anything, your never going to get anywhere, your bitch" my dad yelled, hitting me between the sentence.