When You Have a Nightmare? Michelangelo

You were watching a horror movie and eating popcorn on the sofa in the living room, it wasn't scary, you had seen it dozens of time and you actually found it amusing. Despite watching the movie you still went to sleep at 2200, you had had a tiring day so you were really tired. It was really warm in your bedroom so you left your window open slightly to allow the cold night air into your room.

The dreams you started off with were fine, really weird but your usual dreams, but then it got darker.

Back in Florida you were treated differently, you always tried your best in school and most of the time you were fine with your subjects, except for (W/S), no matter how hard you tried; you were always at the bottom with that one subject. Your life was made worse when Head of the Cheerleaders Kelly would always bully you because you struggled. But it wasn't just the subject that she bullied with, back in high school you lacked self-confidence in yourself and you hated your body and so covered every inch of your skin in clothing. Kelly and her gang always used your self-confidence as a weakness point and always bitched about you. It was at that time that you started to think that ending your life would be best, but your parents were always there for you.

So now you were fine with your life, but right now Kelly was stood there in your head and yelling abuse at you.

"Nobody wants to be around you," she sneered.

"That's not true," you cried.

"It's true, even Mikey will leave you eventually."

"No, he won't, he loves me," tears started pouring down your face.

"Trust me, he will, once he sees how much of a stupid, cowardly, fat slut you are."

"I'm not stupid, or cowardly or fat," you frowned.

"You are, you eat too much junk food and you're going to get fat and Mikey will hate you," she grinned, "You're just a stupid, fat, lazy whore, with small breasts that won't get anywhere in life."

You were in full blown tears as you screamed into your pillow, Mikey and his brothers were on the roof when he heard you scream and he was in your room in a matter of seconds.

"I'm here Angel, I'm here," he cuddled you close as you woke up and cried into his shoulder, "It's just a dream, Mikey's here."

You calmed down as he soothed your back and Donnie went to get you a glass of water,
"Now Kitten, tell me what the matter is," he asked.

"Y-you don't think I'm stupid or fat or..." you started crying.

"Oh Kitten, I don't think your any of those things," he frowned, "I'm a little offended that you would think I would, I love you the way you are. You are my slim, beautiful, smart, you're my sunshine," he kissed you every word in the list, "And I will never, ever, leave you, I promise."

Donnie returned with the glass of water and you drank from the glass and then snuggled close to your boyfriend.

"Are you staying here Mike," Leo asked and you felt Mikey nod, "I'll tell Splinter."

"Thanks Leo," Mikey nodded to his siblings before placing you on the bed and shut the window before lying on his side and pulling you close to him.
You went back to sleep and every time Kelly came near you, Mikey would be there to scare her away and you smiled in your sleep.