First Date - Michelangelo

*Just thought I would upload another chapter tonight after a busy day at the farm today, Spring is here at Whirlow Hall Farm, we have lambs, calves, piglets, ducklings and chicks on the way it's getting really busy now and although it's tiring as hell, god i love my work. Hope you enjoy the chapter, you know the drill vote/comment, tell what you guys think. Bye xxxx* 

“You didn’t need to do this,” you smiled at the sight.
Your living room had been turned into a mini snug, the couch pushed up to the TV, different piles of DVDs to watch, boxes of video games left, right and centre and then on several plates were different Chinese dishes, including (F/D).
“When did you know that I liked, (F/D),” you asked eyeing your plate.
Mikey laughed, “You pick up these things, like reading the menu and finding a dish that has been circled in several different coloured pens.”
You blushed and realised that’s what you did, when you rang them up and told them what you wanted, you would always circle the dish.

“So what would you like to do first,” he asked and your stomach replied and he laughed as you blushed, “Fair enough.”
All through dinner, Mikey taught you how to use Chopsticks and you were getting better at it, but Mikey found it more amusing to feed you with his chopsticks and you would blush. You also tried other dishes he had brought and you knew there were some dishes you would definitely order again and then others where you would never have again.
After the food you decided to play a bit CoD II: Black Ops as you wanted him to help you on a certain level that you were struggling with. You practically studied your boyfriend as he finished the level, “Teach me, great Master of Black Ops,” you begged and he laughed at your silliness.

“What would you like to watch,” Mikey asked from the couch as you started popping the popcorn.
“Nothing too scary,” you replied, although you loved horror, tonight you felt in the mood for something different and you hoped your boyfriend didn’t mind.
“Fine by me,” he smiled looking towards you, “How about a Western?”
You hadn’t seen many Westerns but you were willing to try it,
“Yeah sure,” you grinned and after turning the lights off, you two settled on the couch as he skipped through the previews.

By the end you were glued to your seat, despite really needing the toilet, you couldn’t move, it was a showdown between your favourite cowboy and the evil Sheriff. You leaned in as they counted down and then there was a shot and you yelped and stared, then the Sheriff fell over and you sighed in relief.
“Did you enjoy that,” Mikey asked, turning to you and jumping when you weren’t there. He frowned and put the DVD away before placing the bowl in the kitchen and turning, yelping in fright when you were suddenly behind him.

“Sorry I really had to go to the toilet, but I didn’t want to miss the best part,” you frowned, internally smiling at the fact that you could sneak up on you ninja boyfriend and could make him jump.
“I said, did you enjoy that,” Mikey smiled and hugged you.
“I really did, I enjoyed the whole of our date, especially after (Sport/Club), it’s been really relaxing,” you placed your head on his plastron plates.
He tilted your head up and kissed your lips softly, before delving deeper, after a few lingering seconds you two pulled away and a yawn slipped out of your mouth, “You need to get some sleep kitten,” he picked you and placed you in your bed, “Talk to you in the morning,” he kissed you again before leaving to go home.