When You Text Him? Leonardo

*Here's the second chapter of the evening. Enjoy*

 You awoke late the next morning and found yourself in your own bed,
“Leo,” you got out of bed and frowned when you found an empty apartment. When you returned you found a slip of paper tied with a blue ribbon.
Once the ribbon had been untied you read the writing,

‘My apologies for leaving you all alone without a proper goodbye but I left you my number in case you wish to text me, I did not leave without a proper goodbye because I did not believe that it was, a ‘one night thing’.’

You giggled at the writing and then saw the number and quickly added it to your phone, you checked the time, 1159 and then decided to send a text.

You: Hey, it’s (Y/N), I’m not disturbing you am I?

 There a slight pause and you held your breath and then squealed when you got a reply a couple of seconds later.

Leo: Hello, of course not, I was finishing off my meditation :).

 You: Did you want to hang out later; you know when it’s dark? 

Leo: What did you have in mind? 

You: Well you could show me New York City if you wanted, I have never seen New York City at night.

Leo: It would be my honour to show such a fine young lady the lights of New York City :).  

You giggled at his speech, either he was saying it literally or he was joking about it.

Leo: I am on patrol at 2100, so shall we say 2100 tonight, is that okay with you?  

You were amazed the neighbours didn’t say anything when you screamed in joy before answering.

You: Yeah sure.

Leo: Okay then, sorry I have to go, Mikey has gotten himself caught with an irritated Raph, see you tonight ;).  

And then he was gone,
“Oh my god,” you tried to hold in your excitement, “I’m going on a date with Leonardo,” you squealed like an idiot, but you didn’t care.