When He Thinks About You? Michelangelo

*So lots of big news at the end of this week, firstly, my dad has a new job in Newport (Wales) and will be starting in April (YIPEE) but i will still be in Sheffield until July and then move down there as well.

Secondly, apparently we have some crazy stalker around our school which is mainly bad but our teachers have gone crazy because they think he's gonna attack someone. So now we have police officers and teacher guarding the school and we are not allowed to walk anywhere on our own even between buildings. I got shouted at from walking from the main building, ten metres to the Sixth Form Block.

On top of all that, here's another chapter and if you're lucky another later tonight.*

Your attitude towards life is what attracted to Michelangelo, probably because it was almost exactly identical to his own attitude. The way you would look at one of his siblings if they insulted him, it was a death glare as if to show that you cared about his feelings. But his true feelings were making him so confused, for some odd reason he couldn’t stop thinking about you and it was driving him insane.
He watched as you twirled your body to a song on the stereo in the kitchen as you cooked a frozen pizza. He loved your body, he loved the curves of your hips, he may not have known much about a lady’s figure but he loved yours, you didn’t have anything out of place. When he heard you mutter about your weight he wanted to hug you and kiss all your worries away. Off course he couldn’t do that because one, his brothers were also here and he wouldn’t have wanted them to know that he actually had a crush on you, but also, he needed to tell you that he found you the most beautiful human in the world. The second one would have been more difficult because he didn’t know your true feelings; he hoped that you would like him in the same way; however he knew that he couldn’t force you to like him in the same way.

When it was time to go, he got out a piece of paper attached to an orange ribbon and left it on the table beneath the plate had had held the pizza, without being seen by you or his older brothers. Once he got home he headed straight towards the TV to try out some of the video games you had given him, but his mind was completely focused on you. After dying several times, he paused the game and lay on his shell, thinking, that was very different to what he usually did, but you still wouldn’t leave his thoughts.
“What’s the matter knucklehead,” Raph asked staring down at his youngest brother, although he didn’t show it, Raph was slightly concerned for Mikey. The youngest had been quiet since they left (Y/N)’s and that was not normal for the youngest and the loudest of the four of them.

“I’m thinking,” the youngest replied.
The whole lair seemed to freeze, Donnie almost dropped his invention, Leo froze mid-kata and Raph opened his mouth and the tooth pick he was currently chewing dropped to the floor, even Master Splinter opened one eye from his mediation spot.
“Oh alright, I didn’t need that reaction,” Mikey whined, “I can think if I want to,” he frowned and wished (Y/N) were here to glare at them with her cute death glare.  

In truth he was thinking, thinking about the best way to tell you that he had actually fallen for you, he wanted to tell you in such a way that you would actually believe him and it wouldn’t be some sort of dare. Not that he’d think that in any case but just in case the thought might pass through your head at the point when he arrived and confessed his undying love for you. He frowned and shook his head, no perhaps not ‘undying love’ that was a stupid term that he had come across whilst reading a book once, no he was more attracted to you and that’s what he was going to tell you. Now, the next question was, when would he tell you?