Annoying Brothers - Donatello

*Third chapter of the evening :)*

With Donatello offering to do the washing up, you went into your room and got changed into a pair of black trousers and your favourite top, it was then you heard a loud yell and Tigger going absolutely crazy,
“GET IT OFF ME!”

You ran back into the living room and stared, “TIGGER GET OFF!”

Tigger was currently attacking another turtle with an orange mask by scratching his shell, the turtle’s eyes in fear.
You slid in between the turtles and forcefully took the cat off his shell,
“Bad boy,” you frowned at the cat, he mewed and looked at you with kitty eyes, “Oh no, those Kitty eyes are not going to work this time mister.”
You marched to your room and then shut the door and returned to the living room,

“Sorry about that, Tigger doesn’t like strangers, which is just crazy because you guys are related to Donatello and yet Tigger doesn’t like you, that is odd,” you were rambling away and stopped when the three new turtles stared at you, “What?”
“Thank you for taking care of Donnie last night,” the blue turtle smiled a little at you.
“Urm no problem, just kind of returning the favour, since he saved me a month ago,” you shrugged.
“Oh so you’re (Y/N),” you stared at the orange masked turtle and then at Donnie who was face palming himself.
“Probably,” you smiled a little, “Sorry can I get you anything, tea, coffee, juice.”

You carried a coffee cup and a tea cup into the living room and handed the coffee mug to Raphael or Raph as he had told you and the tea cup to Leonardo or Leo.
“Thanks,” Raph smirked before taking a swig, “You know how to make a coffee.”
“Thank you,” you smiled before sighing and going to open the bedroom door as Tigger was meowing like crazy,
“Okay you can come out if you behave,” you glared at the cat.

The cat took the scene in before making his way over to Leo and allowed the swordsman to stroke him and it seemed that Leo had hit the spot because the tabby ended up purring quite loudly. Then again the entire turtle family seemed to know how to hit the weak-spot of the cat as he ended up purring on everyone he came into contact with. Currently Tigger was currently sleeping on Raph’s lap curled up and purring as the turtle in red stroked behind the cat’s ear.
“Well it would seem that you all have talents with cats, and here I thought it was just Donnie,” you smiled.
“Hey,” you giggled at Donnie’s outburst.