Jimin hmm beautiful name

A handsome man get out of he's expensive car while many bodyguard guards around him..

One bodyguard gourd open the car door for him
He get in to he's Company..
And all the workers bowed to him..

"Mr.min later you have a meeting in Mr.Choi"

"What time??"

"10 am Sir and you have a meeting in Mr Wang at 12 and meeting to Mr.Yu at 1"

"Hmm I will be there"

"The papers?"

"It's already done sir"

"Take it to my office"

"Yes sir"

"Good morning Mr Min"

The all workers still bowing to him while he's walking headed to the elevator and he get in while the two bodyguards following him then the bodyguard push the 25 floor

And the elevator started to move up
After a minutes the elevator door get open and he get out while the two bodyguard still at he's side by side

Then he reach he's office and the bodyguard open the door for him when he get in he sign the bodyguard that they can leave and they leave while closing the door

He walk headed to he's expensive chair and take a set and he put he's foot to the chair and he lay he's back to he's chair..

Ring.ring

"Dad??"

"Do you have a meeting today son??"

"Yup three meetings why??"

"Can you cancel it all and get home right now me and your eomma need to talk to you"

"What dad seriously I was just get here a minutes ago then you ask me to get home dad seriously??"

"Just do it brat or I will drag you here by pulling your ears??"

"Yeah yeah mom I'm coming"

"Good"

I cut the call and walking out of my office and I call my bodyguard to follow me and I order the one of them to said to my assistant to cancel all meeting and get in to the elevator and the one bodyguard push the botton..

After a minutes the door open and he walk out and started walking headed to the door then the workers started to get up and bowing to him..

He just walk headed to the door while the some bodyguard following him..

"To the mansion"

"Yes boss"

He open the door for him and he get in the driver started the engine headed to the mansion..

He take he's deep sigh.

"What appa's need??"

After a minutes they reach the mansion and the driver park the car in the parking lot then one of the bodyguard open a door for him.

He get out of the car and walk headed to the door and the bodyguard open it for him and he get in..

"Mom dad why do you need to talk??"

"First take a sit"

"Just tell me"

"Fine we arrange a marriage to you"

"Arranged me-- WHATT????? THE FUCK DAD WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? SERIOUSLY YOU CALL ME AND ASK ME TO CANCEL ALL OF MY MEETING FOR THAT STUPID MARRIAGE...I WILL NOT MARRY AND THAT'S FINAL"

"YOONGI YOU WILL MARRY JIMIN AND THAT'S FINAL YOU NEED TO MERRY HIM AND PROTECT HIM BECAUSE HE'S LIFE IS IN DANGER AND I KNOW YOU THAT YOU CAN PROTECT HIM NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE I REALLY KNOW YOU AND YOU WILL MARRY HIM NEITHER YOU LIKE OR NOT!!!"

"What do you mean he's endanger??"

"He's father is my soulmate and he a mafia and many enemy trying to find him and it's very dangerous for him that's why we arrange a marriage to you and to he's son because he can't protect the both of them after your marriege he and he's wife will move America to keep the safety of Thier son because he really love he's son like we love you that's why my friend Jihyon give he's son to you to protect him because he really trust you can you just agree to the marriege and protect Jimin for us for me??"

"Fine dad mom I will merry and protect him no matter what happen"

"That you son thank you"

And he's mom and dad hug him and he hug then back..

"But in one condition.."

"What is it son??"

Yoongi said to he's dad and mom they think a bit but they nod.

"Okey son I understand".....

"Jimin hmm beautiful name"....

_______________________________________
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

🥀

Please don't forget to votes 🥺💜