Destined Enchantment

INT. BTS DORM - MORNING

The BTS dorm is alive with morning activity. Jin and Suga are in the kitchen, working together to prepare a hearty breakfast for the members.

JIN (cheerfully) Suga, have you ever tried making pancakes with a dash of maple syrup and whipped cream?

SUGA (smirking) I'm more of a bacon and eggs guy, but sure, let's mix it up today.

As they banter about their breakfast experiment,
RM is seated on the couch, engrossed in a book. His intellectual aura contrasts with the playful atmosphere in the kitchen.

RM (muttering to himself) The beauty of literature lies in its ability to transcend reality.

Meanwhile, J-Hope is dancing through the living room, creating an impromptu morning groove.
V and Jungkook are lounging on the sofa, engrossed in a laptop.

V (excitedly) Jungkook, have you seen the latest webtoon episode from writer LK?

JUNGKOOK (nodding) Not yet, but I heard it's mind-blowing. Let's watch it together .

As Jimin descends the stairs, catching wind of the excitement

JIMIN (curious) What's got you two so captivated?

JUNGKOOK (grinning) LK's new webtoon episode is out! We're planning to watch it together.

JIMIN (joining the excitement) Perfect! I can't wait to see what happens next.

JUNGKOOK (excitedly) It's a mix of romance, drama, and suspense. You'll love it.

V (teasing) But we won't give you any spoilers.

JIMIN (grinning) Fair enough. Let's dive in.

As the trio immerses themselves in the webtoon.

As the episode unfolds on the screen, the room is filled with gasps, laughter, and animated discussions. Jimin, engrossed in the story, leans in closer to Jungkook.

JIMIN (whispering) This is incredible! How does LK come up with such twists?

JUNGKOOK (grinning) It's the magic of  love and hate.

JIMIN (proud) I know write .

The aroma of breakfast pulls their attention to the kitchen where Jin and Suga have set up a feast on the dining table.

JIN (calling) Breakfast is served, gentlemen!

The members gather around the table, grabbing plates filled with a variety of delicious dishes.

JIMIN (between bites) This is amazing, hyung's!

SUGA (smirking) Glad you like it. Now eat up, we've got a busy day ahead.

INT. BTS DORM - BREAKFAST DISCUSSION

As the members continue to enjoy Jin and Suga's breakfast creation, RM, the ever-curious leader, notices the trio engrossed in their laptops.

RM (curious) What has captured your attention so intensely, Jungkook, V, and Jimin?

JUNGKOOK (excitedly) It's the webtoon series by LK! Have you heard about it, hyung?

V (nodding) Yeah, it's incredibly well-written. The plot twists keep you hooked.

JIMIN (adding) I never thought I'd be into webtoons, but LK's storytelling is something else.

RM (intrigued) LK? I haven't heard of her. What's so special about this webtoon?

JIMIN (passing his laptop to RM) Take a look. It's a rollercoaster of emotions and unexpected turns.