Hell

Journey to his house went silently.

After reaching he went straight to his room. I didn't ask anything either.

At morning I prepared breakfast and waited for Vikram to ask. 'Aah! Why I'm being nervous'

Vikram came out and silently sat down to eat. It's suffocating.
Finally he break silence.
"Are you okay? How's your wound?"

I'm speechless 'Wah now he remembered that I got hurt.'
"Thanks to someone I'm perfectly fine. You must be disappointed to see me alive"

"What are you talking about, why would I be disappointed"

I shouted "then why didn't you help me that day. You left me to die. You must be thrilled to watch me there."

"It's not like that"

"Than what, explain to me so I can understand".

He slammed the table "Why should I explain myself. Think whatever, I don't care" and hurriedly went outside.

' I'll go insane'

Suddenly door opened.

"Vikram what happened"

"Come with me"

"But where__"

"Stop asking questions follow me".

Hell Begins

I went to open a car door he stopped and said

" What are you doing"

"Aren't we going somewhere"

"Yes...But I'll be riding a car not you. Find your own ride and meet me at super market sharp 11am got it?"

"What..... There is no vehicle apart from your car."

"Then walk use your legs..run ....why..... you can't do that? Stop fussing like princess."

"Wow unbelievable... it'll take minimum 1 hour to reach and it's already 10:20 am."

"That's your problem. Bye dear" he smirked and left.

Only thing left for me 'run'.

After all exhausting journey finally I managed to reach market. Out of breath I collapsed, my legs hurting like hell, I asked "water" my voice barely audible.

Vikram appeared

"You are already late and now you're wasting my time.  Hurry up, stop being dramatic"

'what a scumbag'

He obviously want to piss me off. 'Dream on Mr. Vikram , I won't give you satisfaction'. I smiled

"Ofcourse, sorry to waste your precious time"

He dumbfounded.

"Ahem, take this list and do shopping for me"

"What will you do"

"I'll wait for you at cafe"

'you $_#-$$#_@_'

I go through his shopping list. Dress, watch, perfume, shoes, cake, drinks, pizza?.....and much more.

'What the hell is it'

No time to waste. First I went to mall.
Oh I forgot that I need to send him pictures before buying anything. Ugh why I am doing this. I must be crazy. I can't do this anymore.

I took out my phone and call Vikram.

He replied.

"Hey babe , what happened,  missing me already"

"Listen Vikram I will not do as you say. So don't try to boss me around."

"Did you forget about deal"

"This is unacceptable , go to hell with deal".

He chuckled "Oh! Didn't I told you that without me you can't complete game task and you'll be stuck here forever".

"What do you mean".

" Aren't you curious about where the black rose vanished".

"You have that rose? That's impossible I'm pretty sure that before falling I plucked that Rose."

"Well it's your choice whether to believe me or not."

I don't have a choice right now. These past days i tried to look for this rose but I couldn't find it.

I gritted my teeth "Yes master I believe you".

"Good girl, bye bye"

I rushed to complete shopping. Then my phone rings. 'why did he calling me again'

"Niya bring me ice cream right now"

"Right now?"

"Are you deaf. Yes right now..."

"Which flavour___" beep beep
"Hello, hello....Ugh! I'll kill you"

I took some chocolate ice cream and run towards caffe.

'huff,huff, huff'. "Take this"

"But I like strawberry flavour".

I looked around my anger flared up. I grabbed his collar. "This caffe literally selling coffee and Ice creams so why did you told me to buy this why"

He pouted "They don't have strawberry flavour"

[He is trying to act cute? that's new]

"Oh my god...wow...let me process my mind...You...are....CRAZY." I  shouted like madman.

He looked at my hand "what are you doing".

'oh shit' I forced smile and fixed his coller, straighten wrinkled shirt.
"Oh I'm so sorry I lost my control".

"Strawberry flavour?"

"Yes yes... coming right away"

"Wait".

'Now what'

"Put that chocolate icecream here."

I do as say and rushed to buy icecream and returned.

"Happy now? Bye"

"Wait, sit here and help me to finish this"

"What?"

"Sit down". He pushed half portion of ice cream towards me.

'Well , who says no to icecream'.

"Okay...only because I don't like wasting food's"

I felt uneasy, not because of him. I feel like someone is watching me from the moment I came here. Who could be and why?.