Someone entered Game world.

At college.

Vikram & his gang chatting inside college caffe.

One of his friend Jay asked Vikram
" Dude don't you feel, yesterday you went too far with Niya?"

Vikram snapped " So what's wrong?".

" Why are doing this? As I know she never offend you in any way."

"Oh! You seem interested in her. What's going on. Why?  are you feeling hurt ha?"

"Come on It's not about  her. It's just  you never meddle in anyone's business but here you always picking fight with her and act like real shit.  I can't understand... why?  you become like this .......answer me."

Vikram angrily replied " It's all because of him.    Whenever I saw him I feel pit of rage and guess what he is in love with her. So if I hurt her he'll be in pain. Hahaha It's her bad luck to be loved by trash like him."

"But rumour says he already has a girlfriend and she is not Niya."

Vikram laughed "That's only for the show  to expand his family business. He can't lower family reputation by dating a girl like Niya. That's why he is not admitting his true feelings and pretending to be in love with rumoured girlfriend.
You just wait and watch how I'll make  his life living hell ...he'll be miserable."

Jay tried to change the topic.
"Hey it's been long since we throw a party. How about tonight? Are you in".

"Haa you're asking party person for party. I'm always ready. How about partying at my mansion?"

"Aah! I'm touched. What a great friend I have. Let me kiss you"

Both laughed. "Shut up . Stop being dramatic let's meet at 9pm, you invite people and I'll do preparations."

"Deal".

Back at game world.

Me and Kitten complete the hunting mission and I reached level 5. One more step and I'll join group. I always envy the top groups members. One day I'll also be like them.

I sighed "Kitten....  it's getting dark and I don't have a place to stay. What should I do?"

"Don't worry,  just follow me"

I followed kitten...... after a while it stopped in front of cave.

I asked "Are you sure we can stay here. What if some other animal comes."

"Rest assured no one lives here."

We both settled down. I collected some wooden pieces and lit fire. As a reward for reaching level 5  I got fish soup ingredients so I prepared fish soup. We enjoyed eating together.

I sat near the fire  with my hands wrapped around my legs.
"Kitten.......Thank you so much. Without you I can't imagine what would have happened. You saved my life." Tear rolled down my cheeks.

"I did what master said. My master care for you".

I smiled "You won't tell me who is he"

"Hmmm".

At Vikram's mansion.

Party is electrifying. Loud music , colourful lights , varities of foods and drinks. Some groups are dancing on the floor, some are playing games.

Vikram is nowhere to found.

He's sitting alone at some corner of house.

Jay went there and sat beside him.
"Hey are you okay? It's your own party. What are you doing here?"

"I'm not feel like partying ...nothing else I'm ok.  Can you take care of party?"

"Are you sure nothing has happened"

"Yeah"

"Don't worry about party. Leave it to me." Then Jay returned.

Vikram is feeling down. To distract himself started playing 'Survival Game'.  it's dead of night. Suddenly his vision went blank next second he vanished.

[  Thanks for reading<3 . If you like this chapter hit the vote button below and comment your thoughts. 🙂 ]