"Thank you for your help," Taehyung said to her.

"I don't want your thank you. I want that chocolate bar," she said, looking at the chocolate that was peeking from inside his bag.

He looked back to see the chocolate peeking out at them.

He smiled and gave her the chocolate bar. She smiled at him and took the chocolate from him.

She extended her hand for a handshake, "I'm Yn."

He accepted her handshake and introduced himself.

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

That's how their friendship blooms. He got to know that she was doing her Bachelor's while he was in the last year of his Master's.

Slowly his friendship turned into love. He wants to be her boyfriend but he is scared that she will reject him.

Every time he sees her he wants to hug her in his arms, kiss her delicious lips, and tell her how much he loves her. But he didn't want to ruin their friendship.

He smiled at the memory and turned to walk towards his car. He got in his car and drove towards his home.

He reached his home and rang the doorbell. His mom opened the door and smiled at him.

He hugged his mom.

"Mumma, I'm so tired," he said as he hugged her.

"Aigo, my Taehyungie is tired. I've prepared his favorite dish for him," his mom told him.

He looked up at her and ran towards the kitchen. His mom smiled at his childish behavior, closed the door, and walked toward the kitchen to see him opening the pots to see what she had cooked for him.

He looked at her with his twinkling eyes.

"Is this all for me?" he asked her.

"Of course, Taehyung-ah. You go and freshen up, I will place them on the table," she replied.

He nodded at her and went to freshen up. She smiled at her son's action. She only loved her son and he was the reason for her life till now. She just doesn't want him to become like his dad, a monster.

Thinking about the past only brings her pain.

She wiped the tears and started to set the table. Soon she heard footsteps. She looked to her right to see Taehyung coming towards her.

He sat in the chair and she served him the food. Chit-chat and gossip are what they have done while eating. He told her about the love he had for Yn. Of course, Taehyung told her everything from their first meeting.

She could see the love for Yn in her son's eyes. She just wishes that everything would go smoothly.

Taehyung finished his dinner and went to his room to pack up for the trip. His mother also came to his room to help him pack. He showed her which dress he should wear.
He packed the dress came near her and sat beside her.

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby?"
She looked at him.

"Will she say yes if I propose to her?"
He asked her.

"She will Taehyung. Because you are cute, handsome, and my lovely boy."
She said to him.

"Mom, Be serious."

"OK. Just give it a try.
That's all I can say. But don't force her.
Now go to sleep."

She said to him and went out. He nodded at her and lay on his bed.
He looked at the ceiling. He heard the honking sound of a car. He got up and went to the window to see his dad coming out of the car.