erm this is wackadoodle 😱🤓

I have no idea what I'm doing with this fic anymore 💀 also this is your christmas present or just gift idk what yall celebrate 😞

Previously on TOTAL DRAMA GROUPCHAT 😱😱

Courtney: how'd it even happen
@ Alejandro ?

Alejandro: well...

TYLER POV:
The sound of the bus engine whirring overpowers the sound of the music blasting into my ears, I watch the small droplets of water drip from the top of the bus. Plop.... plop.... I space out.. . Alejandro had asked me to meet him at some park and of course of all days it had to be raining. Who knows what he wants.. I really dont want to see Alejandro or even be out in public right now, but.. idk I can't resist...

I shake my head, freeing myself from my head full of thoughts. I look out the window, watching the rain as it falls on the puddles on the rough pavement outside. The bus stops. This is mine. I sigh before getting off, step by step feeling like I have bricks for shoes. I open my umbrella the water on it from before falling onto my red tracksuit. I sit down at a park bench. Specifically one where its easy to look for other people.

ALEJANDRO POV:
I sit in silence. The only sound being my own unsteady breathing and the car engine. I'm parked about a block from the park I told tyler to meet me at but.. why am I nervous... I never get nervous like this-... I check the clock on my car dashboard. I have to go. I take a deep breath before exiting the car, opening my umbrella to shield myself from the rain.

Soon enough I arrive at the park. And I see tyler in his distinct red tracksuit....