wtf am i supposed to name these 😭

Noah pov:
"IZZY IS SO GLAD YOUR HERE" izzy says in a overly loud voice "with cody I see" she smirks before running away giggling, she's running toward eva I think. I love izzy, she's a really good friend along with eda and owen, but sometimes she's a bit much (by sometimes I mean almost all the time) team e-scope she calls us it's funny really, but I'm glad to have them. 

Me and cody walk over to the drinks and such and I hand him a cup of whatever is being served. I think its alcoholic fruit punch. We both take a sip. "I don't even know why I came here." I say "well, your here now so you've just gotta have fun!" Cody responds "don't drink too much though, you still have to drive me home." He says seriously "yeah yeah I'll be responsible and shut, thanks for reminding me mom" I chuckle. Just then Geoff comes over and drags us to a circle of people, consisting of izzy, eva, owen, justin, trent, gwen, courtney, Alejandro, Tyler, heather, harold, leshawna and a few others. "Let's all play a game of truth or dare!" Geoff tells us as he joins the circle with bridgette. Everyone agrees and makes gwen start. "Hmm uh, truth or dare courtney!" Gwen asks "dare, I'm not a coward." She says proudly "give me a kiss!"gwen tells her, courtney immediately goes red, she gives gwen a peck on the lips and the calmly collects herself. The game goes on for awhile but then, it was izzy's turn "noah! Truth or dare?" I think about this for a little, if I say truth, she'll ask me a stupid question, probably about cody or some sort of crush and if I choose dare I'll probably have to kiss or be shoved in a closet with someone. I might as well pick truth. I was thinking truth but dare came out of my mouth "shit" I think to myself. A grin plastered on her face she says "I dare you to... do 7 minutes in heaven with cody!" I sigh and get up "let's get this over with cody" izzy opens the closet doors for us and we get in, "God, please kill me" I think to myself. I'm inches away to a guy I think about all the time. I think about his laugh, his cute gap tooth, the way he goes crazy when he sees candy. He makes my heart warm. "Hey noah?"he says softly "yeah?" I whisper back after this do you wanna go to the roof, its quiet up there." "Sure. Anywhere izzy went find us."
Before I know it the closet doors open and me and cody are left out.

Cody pov:
"The stars are so pretty." I say smiling. Me and noah, my crush are lying on a roof stargazing. How much more romantic could that be? When we were in that closet I thought I was going to explode. I nearly had a heart attack when izzy told noah his dare. Noah sit up and pulls his knees to his chest. I sit up a well. "Hey noah, could I tell you something?" "Of course cody." "Noah... I've liked you for a long time now, your hair your eyes, your raspy voice, the way you laugh, your jokes and sarcasm, everything about you is my favorite thing." I confess "cody I-" "I know you don't like me back I wasn't counting on it-" he kisses me. It was short but I wish it lasted forever. "I like you too you idiot."