Even beholding the very real spectacle, Horikita kept repeating the word "impossible." I felt the same. They had installed temporary toilets and shower rooms. But they also had a tarp to protect against sunlight, a barbecue, chairs, and a parasol. They had snacks and drinks. Everything required for a good, relaxing time was here. We smelled the smoke of cooking meat, and heard laughter. Jet skis whizzed past the shoreline. Students were enjoying themselves in the ocean, screaming with joy. Based on a rough calculation, they'd likely spent 150 points or more.

The students wore looks of dumbfounded disbelief as they watched the students in Class C enjoying themselves. They remembered the time when they gritted their teeth to survive the exam, using as few points as possible to save.

"Oh my, oh my, Ryueen-kun, you sure have a different way of leading," chuckled Sakayanagi as she watched the screen with amusement.

Sakayanagi was the student from Class A who was exempted from joining because of her physical disability. Her not participating resulted in Class A starting the exam with 270 points.

"Ku ku, depending on how you look at this exam, all classes can take different approaches; it's just that we simply used this opportunity to enjoy ourselves to the fullest rather than experience hell for a week," he said, showing up a huge grin as he relaxed in his seat. Ibuki looked at him with contempt, and Ryueen immediately added, "Tho it was such a shame you weren't there, Sakayanagi. I guess it would be far too heavy for a person like you to do something like that, I assumed?"

"Fu fu, you were completely right, but what are these results from the exam I hear? It seems like you stayed up all week avoiding being noticed, showing up at the end of the exam like you have some certain schemes under your sleeves, but didn't your class end up with having 0?" Sakayanagi, though clearly affected by Ryueen's words calling her crippled, returned with a counterattack.

"Let's just say I overlooked someone who wasn't under my radar at that time."

""And I assumed this certain person you're referring to did something to hinder your plan?" Sakayanagi inquired, interested to see Ryueen's reply.

"Yes. And after I'm done eliminating this person class, I'll be coming for your class next," Ryueen declared, his eyes filled with confidence. The look on his face showed no sign he was affected by what happened in the past; Ryueen was a person who looks straight ahead and learns from his mistakes.

Sakayanagi smiled, as if satisfied by Ryueen's answer. "Fu fu. I see. I would be waiting for it to happen when that time comes."

I assumed that they both meant me; just by their interaction, one could see that both of them are the pillars of their own class and hold a huge amount of influence. They're both confident in themselves too. I was wondering how Sakayanagi learned about the island exam results since she didn't participate, and there was no sign of her on the ship. But it seems like her connections and influence are much bigger than I expected, while Katsuragi's reputation from his class decreases because of his mistakes in teaming up with Ryueen, only ending up in third place. Whatever both Ryueen and Sakayanagi are thinking, I have no intention of amusing them. They can both play with each other however they want; just don't drag me into it.

"Man, Sakayanagi is kinda cute, but she's unexpectedly scary," Yamauchi couldn't help but blurt out after seeing what had just occurred.

"But what does Ryueen mean when he said there's someone who ruined his plan or something, that he has an intention of winning or something? My brain couldn't connect what's going on!" Ike complained, racking up his brain for nothing. "What do you think about it, Sudou?"

Sudou replied, "I have no idea," then looked at Horikita for a second, then to me, and shifted his attention back to the screen.

"What in the world is Class C doing? Do they not plan to save points?"