Christmas chapter

Alison and Mike decided to have a Christmas party for the ghosts, so here is what everyone did after recent events.

firstly, everyone opened gifts. Kitty got a pretty little music box that plays Swan Lake music. Captain got a brand-new WWI tape that he had to watch when he opened it. Fanny told Alison that she didn't want anything, but she ended up getting a spicy romance novel anyway.  Julian and Robin got a joined gift of a new chess board and new pieces that were lightweight, allowing Julian to move them easily if he wished to. Julius didn't end up getting anything because Alison didn't know what to get him but enjoyed Captain's movie with him. Humphrey got a new cushion, and a rule was placed that if he was found, he was to be returned to his cushion so his body could find him easier. Pat got a picture of his family hung on his bedroom wall. Mary got a rosary and a new bible that she had asked for. the plage pit people got LEDs for the basement. and Tomas got a CD player for his dancing time.

for the rest of the day most of them spent time with one another others played with their gifts like Captain watch his new movie with Julius, Julian and Robin played lots of games of chess with Julian actually moving the pieces around. and of course, the day ended with lots of food for the ghosts to smell.

and then, of course, one word, mistletoe, take your guesses on what happened. I'll give you some hints, Julian + Robin, a very nervous Captain + Julius, and one other couple that is my present to you, dear viewers! the most liked comment by idk when will be the newest couple for this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY THE BEST COUPLE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!