Robin knows everything...

Captain: Bold choice, Robin.

Robin: Me know. Me also know you will fold.

Captain: And how do you know this?

Robin: (smiles) Look at who is watching you.

Captain:( confused, looks up at the window and sees Julius staring at the argument but him mostly and blushes)

Robin: Like me, said you will fold, if you don't I tell little secret.

Captain: What secret? I don't know what you speak of.

Robin: People think me no notice things. Like change behavior, glances at others, muttering, because me caveman. You all wrong, me know everything, me play little game where they know everything, but not true. So, Captain, you still play little game?

Captain: (shocked. He knows Robin was smart, but he had underestimated him.) Well, then Robin, if you really are as smart as you say, what this little secret you say I am keeping?

Robin: Me saw your life captain. Me know all the "sins" you did here, like that night you had with luitenent? And how mutter about Julius? What you say......... oh, me remember "wow what a man...... no, it's not right that I should love him. What about Havers."

Captain: Robin, you have no right knowing this, let alone speaking to me about it.

Robin: Me only want to help Captain and not get a second death, but trust me, do what heart says. Me did. The best thing ever did.

Captain: And that would be?

Robin: None of your business.

Captain: Yet my life is.

Robin: Just go talk, Julius, so we sleep good tonight.

Captain: Fine fine, since you are so concerned about it, I will go talk to Julius. (He starts walking away) oh wait one more thing. Did you see everything I did in life?

Robin: Not everything, most things like letter you write to haver bit no send.

Captain: What about New year's 1944?

Robin: No. Why?

Captain: You didn't see it, so it is none of your concern.

Robin: But me saw Christmas 1944. (Looks at captain with a sly grin)

Captain: (eyes go wide, blushes, and walk into the house)

Robin: (breaking the 4th wall laughing) me saw nothing, just name date. (Laughs more)

He he he he he. Robin, you sly fox. Shorter then most of my other chapters, but u thought it needed to end there. Well my lovlies I'll see you later!