Confession/ Noel Sinclair

╔⏤⏤⏤╝ ──⇌••⇋── ╚⏤⏤⏤╗

╰┈➤ In which a friend of y/n keep staring at her and admits his love for her but she brushed it off since he barely shows any emotion,so he shows her how he feels

-

"Cheers,happy new year yall"
"Happy new year!"

Happy laughter filled the room and the sound of colliding glass was audible. The room was hot,too hot for y/n liking. Currently she was celebrating new years with a few college friends. Normally she wasn't a big fan of these events but she moved new to this city and her parents were on holidays so she didn't had anybody to celebrate with. Honestly she didn't want to be alone in new years.

That's why she agreed to her friends who practically bagged her to go. She did like to hang out with her friends but in smaller groups not in such big ones but her friends said she would meet new people there.
So now there she is.

In a room with drunk people,annoying music which repeats itself over and over again. Not to mention the body heat of every person in this room causing this room to feel like a sauna and random people she never meet before.

"Y/n you've been staring into nowhere, you alright?"

Your friend beside you asked,as you turned your head towards her you made contact with bale blue orbs which were fixed on your figure since you entered the room.

Noel Sinclair sit there.
Drink in his left hand,sitting comfortably on his chair continuing watching you. Not caring by the fact that you were simply staring back at him.
The game has begun.

That wasn't the first time you caught him staring.
Every time you caught him watching you,as you entered a room,following every movement with his intense stare.
The way you reacted to certain tings.
The way your eyebrows rose everytime you were surprised.
The way you guided your tongue over your lips after you drank the bitter liquid.
He watched all of it, absorbing it.

But he didn't mind it even a bit when you caught him. He just continued with his doing.

Y/n already came with the conclusion that he has a staring problem but watching him more you notice he wouldn't show this kind of interest towards other people. At first you didn't know how to react to this.

But after goggle didn't agree with your conclusion that he might likes you after you watched "five sighs he is into you" you brushed it off.

It's not like you would reject him, I mean it's Noel Sincair.
A college student who works as a model in his free time. No wonder with his face he got blessed with.His white messy hair strains pointing in every direction of the compass but somehow managed to look fluffy and stylish at the same time. His face,of course there were once these beautiful blue eye rammed with long full dark eyelashes,ready to hypothesis everyone and oh how beautiful his face features are. dark gray eyebrows, literally adding perfection in his eye area. A strong jawline only bringing his admiring symmetrical futures more to show and pinkish lipps making the perfect contrast to his pale skin.