Chapter ¹⁹ - Engagement Shopping 🛍️

" Two dead bodies were found in the old haveli of Ritnagoan, Rajasthan

" Two dead bodies were found in the old haveli of Ritnagoan, Rajasthan. They were the bodies of two men. Locals are suspecting that it wasn't done by a person but some supernatural entity. Let's talk to the locals to get to know the story.

Ap bathaye ye haveli bandh kyu raheti hain?" The interviewer asked

( Why was this place shut down )

" Madam ye haveli bohot saloo se bandh hain."

( Madam this Haveli has been abandoned since many years. )

" Kyu?"

( Why )

" Ap kisi aur se pooch lijiye is Goan mein koi bhi apko iske bare mein nahi batayega."

( You go ask someone else, nobody will open their mouth about this Haveli in our village)

" Par-"

( But-)

" Hume maff kar dijiye. " The local said and walked away.

( I'm sorry )

.
.
.
.
.
.

" What is this new drama Abhimaan? Did you ask Rajveer?"

" No papa I did not. Supernatural entity killed two men? Have they finally lost their mind."

" Par baba that haveli is-"

" No Maan there is nothing like ghosts. Double Ayaana, Nandini, Ayaanshi and the boys security untill the case is solved."

" Ji baba. Vo are you coming to Rajveer bhai's engagement?"

" I will. Will you be coming with Nandini?"

" Ji Nandini and I will be there."

" Okay Ayaana, the kids and I also will be there."

" Okay baba we'll meet tomorrow then. Vo I'll stay with Nandini in my apartment today."

" Dude literally nobody cares where you stay. No-one. I'm happy at least one out of three rats has moved out. Two more to go. Then it will be me, my wife and my daughter."

" Baba are me, Abhimaan and Abhiyansh your children?"

" You are but the problem is you made my life very difficult. Anyways I'll talk to you later I have stuff to do. "

Before Abhimaan could say anything the line went silent indicating his father had cut the call.

" Sir the Reddy's are in Rajasthan. They want to schedule an appointment with you." His assistant spoke.

" I don't have time."

" Oh okay sir I'll tell him-"

" No tell him that he has to come everyday and wait, if I have free time between I'll meet him."