Chapter ¹⁷ - Secrets

" Renowned business man Atul Menon 's son Mahesh Menon killed himself in his Rajasthan apartment today

" Renowned business man Atul Menon 's son Mahesh Menon killed himself in his Rajasthan apartment today. There were many signs of self harm too."

" Mahesh Menon hangs himself to death today, no-one knows the reason why?"

" Mahesh Menon dead at 23. No heir for Menon Corporation?"

The news was all over in the T.V and in the newspaper.
.
.
.
.
.
" Maan you saw the news?"

" I did baba."

" You should go to their place to visit Atul. "

" I will baba don't worry. "

" Hmm. Ok then I'll handle everything in the office then. Bye Abhimaan take care."

" Ji baba." Abhimaan said and cut the call.

Abhimaan sat in his office massaging his temple.

" Abhimaan?"

" Ji Rajveer bhaiya boliye."

" I did some digging, that company doesn't legally belong to him now, as soon as Vikram Reddy's father died it was transferred to a person called Nandini Reddy, I assume she's your girlfriend?"

" Yeah she's my girlfriend Bhai."

" Okay now listen to me. Fly to Chennai take her with you, since he's done the fraud you can file a case against him. He'll be in deep deep trouble. I'm sure he doesn't even have that much money."

" This is even better Rajveer Bhai I'll do that. Thank you for helping me."

" No problem bring your girlfriend to my engagement okay."

" Of course we'll be there."

Break was officially over and Nandini was back to her teaching job again, she was very happy to see her dear colleagues and her friend.

Meeting the kids and listening to all their Diwali stories made her really happy.

" Okay open your textbooks now."

" Okay teacher!"

Nandini smiled at the students and started teaching them.

" Okay now-"

RING

" Class over, we'll meet tomorrow please do your homework, holidays are over now."

Nandini said and collected her belongings, she smiled at them and moved out when a person stopped her.

" Ma'am, Abhimaan sir wait kar rahe hain apko jaldi Ane bola hain."

( Abhimaan sir is waiting for you )

" Where?"

" Parking lot."

" Okay thank you."

With a huge smile plastered on her face Nandini quickly walked towards the parking lot.