Chapter ² - That's your son!?

Ayaana smiled at Abhimaan who quickly rushed to his mother to take the papers in her hand

" He's my son." Ayaana said smiling.

Nandini was shocked, her principal really looked like she was in her thirties having such an old son meant she was at least in her forties or even fifties. This woman really has a good skincare routine, Nandini thought to herself.

" Thank you for helping me carry these. Maan take them too."

The man forwarded his hands and Nandini placed them in his hand.

" Nandini come we'll drop you at your house."

" No ma'am it's fine I'll take the buss."

" What nonsense go sit in the car we'll drop you. Maan, it's fine with you right?"

" Ji mumma."

The trio sat in the car with Ayaana sitting beside Abhimaan and Nandini behind.

" Address?"

" Huh?"

" Your address."

She gave him the address and he started driving. When they arrived at her apartment complex she swiftly got out and thanked the duo for dropping her.

" She's the new teacher?"

" Yes, Nandini. Just joined in today brilliant girl.

" Baba said you guys have plans today?"

" He didn't tell me anything though."

" He Told me to drop you off at the office."

" Maa? That girl Nandini did she graduate from the same University in which I had studied for a year in Mumbai while doing a business course?"

" I don't remember quite well but I guess yes and that's the main reason they selected her, she had perfect grades. Why?"

" Nothing just asked. We are here ma. Bye."

" Bye Maan drive safe."

Abhimaan dropped his mother at his father's office and quickly drove to somewhere.

" So your name is Nandini." He whispered as he gazed at the window of an apartment.

" Ji Bua I had a very good day today. My principal ma'am is so kind."

" That's nice. If anyone troubles you tell us okay."

" Don't worry bua I'll be fine, how are Vikram Bhai sa and phupha sa?"

" They're doing good. Accha sunn."

" Ji Bua?"

" Your father again created a scene yesterday. It was your first day so didn't tell you."