Yandere Teacher X Student Reader (Rewrite)

Warning: Death, Murder, R*pe, Kidnaping, Abduction, P*doph*lia, Swearing And Cursing.

Note: This is a work of fiction. Any names locations or events are purely made by the author's imagination. I do not support these types of relationships in real life.

-TO WHO EVER THIS READS-

============================

Day One

Dear diary,

Oh my gosh, I'm so exited -and nervous! Today's my first day of college, I hope I make good friends. I kinda miss my parents though. They're back in my hometown and I'm the only one living in this apartment alone. Oh by the way, the apartment is so nice! I totally love the design, it has everything I need. A bathroom with shower, a small kitchen, and a bunk bed! A freaking bunk bed! A always wanted to have a bunk bed growing up... Not to mention the school uniform is so cute. I hope I'll make new friends here! Ahh, the school bus has arrive, I'll write in you later by for now.

~~~

Hey, it's me again. My first day was so fun! The campus was so big I almost got lost! Speaking of getting lost, I did have a hard time finding the classroom of my first period. Good thing there was this really pretty blonde girl that helped me. Her name's Maddie by the way. I was just strolling around looking like a complete idiot and then she came to me.

"Hi you seem lost, can I help you." I turned around to see a girl with light blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Oh yeah, I'm looking for the chemistry lab, that's my first period," I answered.

"Oh, what a coincidence. That's my first period too... I'm Madison Conrad by the way," she smiles offering her hand to shake.

"I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Come on follow me I'll lead you there."

After first period me and Maddie exchange class schedules. We both realize that we have the same class in every periods, well except the last one -she has gym and I have art.

Speaking about art class, our teacher there Mr Blanc is super good-looking, he could be a model or something. Like, dirty blonde hair and green eyes are a perfect combo. Not to mention he's quite young, like I mean to be only twenty-five and already teaching college level is quite impressive... Most of the girls in art class fan girl over him, can't blame them he's cute though.... Omg look what I'm doing simping over my own teacher, what a creep. Anyway dear diary that's all that hay happened today I'll write in you soon.

Love, (Y/N).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~