Merry christmas

Hours later.

Eugen-chan and her dear parents waited patiently outside the house. The Commander was confused about the situation since his wife didn't have enough time to explain what was happening after he regained consciousness.

But as this was a plan devised by her, he had nothing to doubt, so he tried to go along with it as naturally as possible, not expecting the situation to be clarified anytime soon.

Eugen-chan: There he comes! Mommy! Daddy! Santa is coming!

Both Eugen-chan and the Commander were surprised to see a large sleigh pulled by reindeers approaching their house at high speed, while the lady of the house stood with crossed arms, wearing a victorious expression.

It only took a few seconds to reach them after being seen in the distance. The sleigh stopped in front of the house. Eugen-chan was truly excited, expecting to see the man with the white beard and red suit.

However, it was a woman with long white hair who descended from the sleigh. She wore a white Christmas suit with a red and green ribbon around her waist, seemingly tied to a small bag of gifts.

Santaprise: Merry Christmas, Eugen-chan! Tonight, I've been sent by Santa Claus to help you deliver gifts, and then we'll visit him in his workshop!

Eugen-chan: Aunt Enterprise?

Santaprise: Tonight, you can call me Santaprise.

Santaprise approached the little one, who looked a bit confused, to gently pat her head. Then, without warning, she took Eugen-chan in her arms and bowed slightly to her parents, as if asking for permission to take her away.

Both nodded happily and approached their dear daughter to lovingly say goodbye, causing her cheeks to blush slightly. Santaprise smiled genuinely at such a tender scene.

Santaprise: Eugen-chan, are you ready for a magical night? You'll be my special helper this Christmas.

Prinz Eugen and the Commander watched as Santaprise took their dear daughter to the sleigh, carefully placing her in the seat next to the gift bag. The atmosphere was filled with magic as the reindeers waited patiently.

Commander: My dear little angel, we'll be waiting for your return, so have fun on this magical night.

While the Commander dedicated a few words to his dear daughter, Prinz Eugen discreetly approached Santaprise without being seen by the little girl.

Prinz Eugen: Whisper ..Take good care of her.

Santaprise nodded determinedly at the concerned mother's words. She made sure to fasten Eugen-chan's seatbelt. The little one didn't mind; she was delighted.

After all preparations were ready, Santaprise gave the order to the reindeers, and the sleigh began to move until it disappeared into the darkness of the Christmas night, leaving the Commander and Prinz Eugen alone.

Commander: Your contingency plan really exceeded my expectations; you're a wonderful wife-

*Intense gaze*

Commander: ..Huh?

The Commander couldn't help but be surprised to the point that his legs wobbled slightly when he saw a fierce look in the eyes of his dear wife, who quickly took his hand.

Prinz Eugen: Remember what we talked about regarding next year's Christmas gift?

Commander: Y-yes..?

Prinz Eugen: Well, as compensation for your mistake, how about we start preparing it from tonight~♥ Hehehe~♥

With a playful and loving smile on her face, Prinz Eugen led her dear husband back to the main hall, where the dancing flames of the fireplace warmly illuminated the place. The romantic atmosphere ignited their hearts.

After stoking the fireplace and both taking a seat on the sofa, they let their feelings flow freely on this passionate and magical Christmas night...