Wife and Husband

A couple of hours earlier.

Prinz Eugen: Darling~ Have you safely hidden 'THAT'?

Prinz Eugen, who was kneeling in front of the fireplace tending to the fire, stopped to look at the Commander, who seemed to be carefully surveying the surroundings of the main hall from a portable ladder.

But upon hearing the voice of his beloved wife, he quickly descended and walked up to stand in front of her. Then, with a subtle movement, the Commander raised his thumb in a sign of victory, a faint smile of confidence appearing on his face.

Commander: Yes, I've made sure it's impossible for her to find 'THAT' even if she were to inspect the entire house.

In response, Prinz Eugen stood up and smiled lovingly as she straightened the collar of his uniform. The Commander remained still, his gaze fixed on his dear wife as she did so.

Prinz Eugen: As expected from my dear husband~ Hehehe~

The sweet voice and warm gesture of Prinz Eugen enveloped the Commander's heart. The main hall was filled with a cozy atmosphere, and the crackling of the fireplace echoed like a Christmas carol.

After Prinz Eugen finished grooming him, she guided him to the sofa where they both took a seat. Relaxing a bit amidst some cuddles and caresses, for a moment, they ignored everything around them to focus on each other.

Prinz Eugen: We've prepared the best for her, but don't you think that if 'THAT' turns her into a big sister, it would be the best gift we could give her?

Commander: A-ahahahaha...

Prinz Eugen looked at the Commander with a mischievous spark in her eyes, her smile carrying a suggestive, affectionate silhouette. The room's light dimmed alongside the music, accompanying the intimate moment they shared on the sofa.

The Commander couldn't help but smile wryly, although such words didn't seem like a bad idea. Without moving away, Prinz Eugen continued to gently caress his uniform. The romantic atmosphere sweetened her beautiful lips.

Prinz Eugen: Come on~ ♥ ..I know you love the idea~

Prinz Eugen: Imagine how much love and fun we could all share together~

As he observed the eyes of his beloved wife, the Commander slightly averted his gaze and scratched his chin. His expression didn't reflect doubt but rather envisioned how their dear daughter might react to such news.

Commander: Cough ..Well, I think we could prepare it for the next Christmas.

Prinz Eugen: Hehehe~ ♥

*Kiss*

Commander: . . . !

Prinz Eugen's gentle kiss halted any additional words the Commander might have contemplated. It was just a sweet peck, as it was too early to be affectionate in that manner, so they separated seconds later.

The warm and romantic atmosphere enveloped the room, creating a space dedicated solely to the two of them. But after they both smiled at each other, everything returned to normal. Prinz Eugen was the first to get up from the sofa.

Prinz Eugen: Hmm.. Let's see what family activities we can do until Christmas Eve~

Commander: Perhaps some board games, something that engages our little angel's mind and lets her have a deep sleep. Then, I'll dress up as Santa Claus and visit her-

Prinz Eugen: That topic is taboo!

Prinz Eugen's tone turned cold as she glared at him. In the midst of excitement, the Commander had completely forgotten that he should never mention the word 'Santa Claus' in that way.

Especially within the mansion, as their dear daughter, who fervently believed in the magic of Christmas, could hear that and potentially experience trauma upon realizing that Santa doesn't exist. He quickly tried to apologize.

However, in that brief moment as he stood up, a strange sound reached them.

*Thud*

Commander & Prinz Eugen . . . !

Both of them turned their gaze toward the stairs leading to the second floor. There, a little girl was crying, hugging a teddy bear. Such a scene caused their expressions to pale, accompanied by a sense of pain.

Eugen-chan: *Sniff* ..Will daddy pretend to be Santa?

Eugen-chan: *Sniff* *Sniff* ..Have I been a naughty girl?

Commander & Prinz Eugen . . . !

For a brief moment, neither of them knew how to handle such a situation to comfort their dear daughter. However, as it was the Commander who caused this, he decided to take the initiative. However...

Commander: My dear little Angel, that's not true-

*Mother's punch*

Commander: . . . !

The Commander felt a sharp pain in his cheek, and without knowing what had happened, he became unconscious as he flew through the air, landing on the sofa...