Secret about Santa

Returning to the present.

Prinz Eugen: (Fortunately, Erebus's hypnosis lessons to help Eugen-chan sleep peacefully also worked to erase the Santa Claus incident..)

Prinz Eugen: (But it seems there's no other alternative now but Plan B...)

Prinz Eugen sighed to herself after glancing at the still unconscious Commander on the sofa. Her body had moved on its own at that moment, so punishing him in that way was an error she couldn't avoid.

Fortunately, the hypnosis to erase light memories had worked perfectly, and she had a certain contingency plan in case the Commander couldn't wear the Santa Claus costume to visit their little daughter.

Prinz Eugen: My dear little angel, what if I told you a secret about Santa Claus? Would you keep it a secret?

Eugen-chan: A secret about Santa?!

Eugen-chan: I can keep secrets, Mommy!

Prinz Eugen: As expected from my dear daughter~ Hehehe~

Eugen-chan: You're tickling me, Mommy!

Prinz Eugen, still holding her dear daughter in her arms, began rubbing her cheek against hers. The little girl seemed to be enjoying her mother's affection, but tickling appeared to be an opponent she couldn't fight against.

This loving mother took a seat in a large armchair in front of the Christmas tree and sat her dear daughter on her lap. A gentle Christmas tune played in harmony with the crackling of the fireplace, maintaining a cozy atmosphere in the main hall.

Prinz Eugen: You know that Santa Claus has to deliver gifts all around the world to children who have been good, right?

Eugen-chan: Yes!

Prinz Eugen smiled warmly as she stroked her dear daughter's hair. The girl, with eyes full of curiosity and innocence, eagerly awaited to hear the secret her mother was about to reveal about the mythical Santa Claus.

Prinz Eugen: However, he has so much work that he can't do it alone, so he has some helpers. Do you remember who they were?

Eugen-chan: Mrs. Claus, reindeers, elves, and gnomes!

Prinz Eugen: My dear daughter really knows a lot about Christmas~

Prinz Eugen looked at her daughter with affection, knowing that this secret would make the little one have one of the best Christmases of her life. The atmosphere filled with a magical aura as the candlelight flickered in the room.

Prinz Eugen: But truth be told, there are also other people who help Santa Claus at Christmas and live very close to our house.

Eugen-chan: . . . !

Eugen-chan was completely astonished to hear that, blinking as she tried to process the information her dear mother had given her. It couldn't be false, so she was very excited about it.

Eugen-chan: People who help Santa Claus near our house? Really, Mommy?

Prinz Eugen: That's right, dear. In fact, there's a secret tradition that very few know. Some families become special helpers of Santa, and this year our family has been selected to be one of them!

The little one's eyes lit up with amazement and excitement. Plan B seemed to be working, but there were still some details that Prinz Eugen needed to take care of to make this a magical Christmas for her dear daughter.

Prinz Eugen carefully got up from the chair without letting go of her dear daughter and walked to the window. Both of them watched the snow fall for a moment; the little one remained silent, waiting for her mother's words.

Prinz Eugen: Both your father and I can't accompany you, but we both want you to have a magical Christmas. So, I've recommended you as Santa Claus's main helper.

Prinz Eugen: What do you say, my dear little angel? Will you accept helping deliver gifts on this Christmas Eve?

Eugen-chan looked at her mother with eyes full of emotion and determination. Despite the initial surprise, her face lit up with a radiant smile as she nodded enthusiastically, unable to contain her happiness.

In response to the little one's answer, Prinz Eugen tenderly hugged her daughter and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Then, both took seats in separate armchairs, where the loving mother began to explain how the mission would unfold.