21

With Mrs Kim

She went to school to find taehyung. Her condition was getting worst. She was crying miserably.

"Where is my taehyung. He never goes anywhere without telling me. I myself left him here in the morning than where did he go. FIND MY TAEHYUNG" she shouted at the principal.

"Mam taehyung didn't even attended the first class. He didn't came school today than how can we know that where is he." The principal said.

"Where are you taehyung please come home. I am so afraid please taehyung. Mum misses you so much baby" saying this she fell on the ground.

"Don't worry mam Mr. Jeon is also looking for him and I'm sure he will find him soon." The principal said while consoling Mrs. Kim.

"I should go police station right now what if something bad happens with him. No no I can't think bad he will be alright. I will complain in police station they will find him. Yes" saying this she stood up from floor and left from there. She went towards her car and drove to nearest police station.

She went in the police station.
"Office please find my son he is missing since morning please find him" she said while crying miserably.

The police office gave her some water first than asked her in details. Mrs. Kim told them everything. "Please find my taehyung I will not go home without him. I will silently sit here" she said and sat on the chair.

With taekook

Taehyung was still sitting on jungkook's lap with his head resting on jungkook's chest. He fell asleep like this while jungkook was just staring at his face. Only he knows how his heart aches after seeing taehyung's condition.

After a while they reached the mansion. Jungkook looked at taehyung who was sleeping peacefully. He slowly picked him in bridal style and left inside the mansion.

All maids bowed in front of him but his eyes were only on taehyung. The maids were so shocked to see jungkook. He never bought someone in his mansion who is not related to his mafia stuff.

Jungkook take taehyung to his room. He layed down taehyung on bed and covered him with duvet. He looked at the doctor who was already present there.

The doctor started to check taehyung's condition. He cleaned taehyung's wounds and applied ointment on them. Then he put bandage on his head. He looked at jungkook who was so lost in taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon give him these medicines after making sure he eat something first" the doctor said while giving him some medicines.

"Okay" jungkook said and doctor left from there.

Jungkook sat beside taehyung. He took taehyung's hand in his hand and started to caress it.

"I'm so sorry tae you had to endure all this because of me I am so sorry please forgive your kookie. In future I will always protect you and will always stay beside you okay" saying this jungkook broke in tears. He put his head beside their hands and started to cry.

" I was so scared I was scared to loose you like I lost my mom. You are the first person who made me feel these feeling and I swear you will be the last person with whom I feel these feeling. I love you. I will love you till my death." Saying this he wiped his tears and started to stare at taehyung's face.

"I love you unconditionally baby" jungkook said while looking at taehyung's face.

Taehyung slowly started to open his eyes. He felt someone's hand on his own hand and looked beside him there jungkook was sitting beside him looking at him. Taehyung started to get up from his seat.