side chapter: super jet study part 2

Don't own anything

Author pov:

One karlsandian researcher came inside the f22 demon super raptor turned on the battery power it turned on jet. Without turning on the engine. Nothing different about it so how did getrude hills able to talk destroyer.

How did neural link it. F22 & demon two of the most poweful jets was never shared classified technology. He took notes & turned it off.

4 men carried a single 8aam missile. Begin to dissect it. Understanding the technology as the osean mechanic lead explain everything they need to know.

Minna & trigger woke up. From their first sex last night. She puts on her usual uniform. Trigger looked exhausted,

(2:19 - 2:37 only)

Minna: that was so good last night wasn't it ja?

Michael: damn you're outstanding

Minna: really i am. I hope i wasn't too ruff on you

Michael: your outstandingly amazing

Minna giggled she did tired him out. Bring immortal since she trude lynn mio & eila got witch magic evolved. She used her magic to see what's going on since she heard neue karsland ministry of technology are here researching on the jets.

Timeskip:

Destroyer showed researcher to turn on the f35c lightning 2.

To them. Osean f35c lighting 2 is a computer with wings. One outside is starting resarchers asked the osean pilots to show them hover mode.

Pilot goes hover mode.

Researchers jaw dropped. Drop their notebooks & pencils. They seen helicopters but never seen jets that can do that too.

F35c lightning 2 is a special case.

" JET THAT CAN HOVER IMPOSSIBLE "

" NO TRICKERY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "

osean & erusean mps bot a bit startled erica called them out they all sat quietly & clapping.

To be continued:

Later