side chapter: ericaXfang

Don't own anything

Author pov:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Erica wearing her casual clothes

on a first date with fang. She took him to a few places she wants to show him. After the defeat of neuroi she ursula cipher destroyer minna trude & trigger destroyed it.

Erica for the first time is feeling is feeling extreme excitement dating the first time. She didn't have those voluptuous bodies that trude Shirley lynn minna have but fang its different.

She first met slowly feels attractive to koch. She show her teasing & other things but holding back her feelings up until ursula announced her sister's relationship to Koch.

Admit her defeat she kisses him & runs to her room. She felt so hot its been a long time she felt that way to anybody.

Then they often share a bed together. Went to a restaurant eating together karlsland army thanked fang & erica for the past operations they done.

They enjoyed laying down at the meadow sunny sky.

Erica: why did you choose me?

Fang: what?

Erica: why did you choose me of all people. I don't-

He kissed her on the lips. She quickly kissed back for a few moments they parted.

Erika: Ich habe meine Antwort, oder? (I have my answer huh?)

Fang: what do you think. I grown fallen you i like your lay back personality & very caring person

She gasped lovingly her eyes shimmering

Erica: mein libeling. Danke for accepting me. I LOVE YOU

She tackled him in loving embrace he hugged her. She cried in tears of joy.  Unknown to her her magic increased due to her emotions.

Blue hue glowed around them. Fang got spooked a bit.

Erica: don't mind. Its okay. Mystery of witch magic we yet to learn can you feel how warm it is. I understand now it motivated by love desire to protect those i love i care about. I don't want to loose you Sebastián

Fang: same here 💗

They locked lips. Her magic increased she had to calm down. Her witch magic decreased.

Erica: sorry. I have to calm down too much excitement

Minna & trigger saw them. They smiled & left. Red-haired ace jumped on 3 strikes back.

To be continued:

Later