movie arc part 1:

Don't own anything

Belgica's airspace Author pov:

Heidemarie w. Schnaufer & razgriz 1 blaze flying together alone rogether. Night karsland ace glanced behind 2 allied Yuctobanian su37s & 1 erusean allied su57 joined the formation.

She waved at them they waved at her back. She wrote something on her small note book.

Heidemarie: looks to to be clear ja

Blaze: << wait a minute >>

Yuke 37 pilot: << something is screwing with our comms comrade >>

Blaze: << weapons on & ready. Neuroi isn't stealth >>

Marie got her gun out. Yuke 37 pilot spots it shoots his hpaa. Hitting it the alien flew out of the clouds. Blaze told everyone to spread out.

They all easily avoided lasers. It got on blazes tail he pulled up & hit his brakes. Black f14d super tomcat did a stall move. Neuroi zoomed past him.

(2:20 - 2:24 only)

He fired his gun.

He exposed the core. Heidemarie fired at it destroying it. She used her shield to protect her fiancee from the shards.

Su 57 pilot: << wow that woke me up >>

Heidimarie: were ok command

Blaze: << not OKAY. MY GUMMY BEARS SPILLED ON MY LAP >>

Heidimarie: hey calmed down ja. I know how to cheer You up

Smiled seductively She grabbed her large bosom playing with it. Blaze smiled under his mask. He gut throttle to maximum already broke speed barrier back to base.

Heidemarie: HEY WAIT UP MEIN LIBELING

She chased after him. 3 planes followed them base.

Yuke su 37 pilot: << ..... How old is she? >>

Timeskip fuso grand slam pov:

(Song playing on slam's radio)

You probably wondering why the hell am i here.  I am assigned to help ny girlfriend shizuka hattori whose is assigned to take yoshika to a medical school. My f35c is ready Aboard the carrier escorted by osean aegis class ships.

I felt the ship moving. She doesn't know i'm here.

Shizuka pov:

I turned & saw a f35c lightning 2 parked on the deck.

Yoshika: this music. Lex sama said its hip hop

Shizuka: * gasped * your kidding me💓💗

I saw my boyfriend sitting underneath the shade of the left wing. I walked to him reached down to his cheek i liked his ear.

Riggs: WHAT THE. oh shizuka

I kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss.

Yoshika: * rolled her eyes * i'm gonna down the barracks

To be continued:

Later