volume 2 chapter 15:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

While their jogging. Aces themselves are having barbecue. Trude & lex eating burgers together drinking beer. Apex fixing his lap top. Picture of him & his fiancee charlotte yeager.

Then a black out.

James: what the hell?

Timeskip:

Skyler checked the circuit breaker. Found no problems. Hartmann & fang cleaning their room up. Trude & lex (Luckily they have a room of their own) trude is happy about erica's changed.

Lex noticed a book. Called the " wisdom of edward " he picked it up.

Destroyer: wisdom of edward

Trude snatched it

Trude: sorry that's umm...

Half android ace pilot raised his eyebrow. Then a black out.

Lex: just as skyler reported

Timeskip:

Spider & slaughterhouse trying to calm long caster down that the electric skillet went off. Mio lets the other girls go. Slat is about to do something he was stopped by his wife. Bishop ran off to get skyler. Same goes for eila, she too find her lover spider.

Mio: where going in together ~

Donnie: okay❤❤❤

Timeskip:

After the married couple got done. Yoshika perrine Lucchini are done. Lynette & skyler got in together. Skyler is enjoying a lot. Lynette isn't afraid of holding back.

She kissed his cheek. Leaned her body to his.

Timeskip:

After spider & eila got theirs done. Spider heard screams.

Spider: i'm not gonna walk into it😑😑😑

Timeskip:

Trude scolding the girls about running. Strider 2 destroyer munching on Doritos. Then a bug flew behind her, she felt it & took her panties down.

Destroyer wide eyed blush that he suffered the blue screen of death.

He passed out. After that. They chased the bug. Trude waking him up.

Trude: mein libeling wake up... Darn blue screen of death i need to jump start him

Timeskip:

Trigger & minna are the last ones in the bath together. Soon to be married couple enjoying it.
He wrapped his arm around her body they kissed. " this feeling its driving me crazy Now. No stress , no pain. I love him for that " she thought.

Epilogue:

At the end minna gets a medal for killing a bug neuroi.

Goodnight

Work tomorrow