Chapter 147

Lin Yin has a learning system. She doesn’t actually need to go to school, but it will be more convenient in school. Whether she stays in her current school or goes to City No. 1 Middle School, Yang Liu believes that she will do well in the college entrance examination. score.

The smile on Teacher Yang's face disappeared and he said in surprise, "Classmate Lin Yin, you have really thought about it. Our No. 1 Middle School is the best high school in the city. Don't miss this good opportunity."

The city is too far away from home . It was far away, and it was not easy to go home every two weeks in the county. If he went to the city, he would probably have to go home once a month. Lin Yin was too lazy to go back and forth, and Lin Yin made up his mind not to go to high school in the city.

Seeing Lin Yin's determination, Teacher Yang sighed regretfully, "Classmate Lin Yin, you are still young and don't understand the difference between county high schools and city high schools. I hope you can think clearly before school starts. You can come to me, I hope you can figure it out."

After Teacher Yang finished speaking, he stood up and said to Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin, "I'm sorry to have disturbed you for so long, I should go back."

Zhao Yanan was busy He said enthusiastically, "Thank you for your hard work, Teacher Yang. We don't have anything good to entertain you at home. How about you have dinner at our house before leaving."

Teacher Yang hurriedly waved his hand and said, "No, no, no. It's getting late now. If I don't go back, it will get dark."

Teacher Yang came on a bicycle, and the bicycle was parked in the yard. Teacher Yang went out, got on his bicycle, and talked with the Lin family He waved his hand and left.

A stranger came to the village, riding a bicycle, and many people saw him.

As soon as Teacher Yang left, my sister-in-law came to the door and asked curiously, "Who was that person Yanan just now? A relative of yours?"

Zhao Yanan said proudly, "No, he is a teacher from a high school in the city. It's said to be the best high school in the city."

Sister-in-law Zhou looked surprised, "Why are the teachers from the city's high school coming to your home?"

Zhao Yanan said with a smile, "It's not just for our daughter. Our daughter studies well. We haven't even taken the exam yet. The teacher from the No. 1 Middle School in the city wants our daughter to go to No. 1 Middle School to attend high school."

"Oh." Sister-in-law Zhou slapped her thigh and said with envy, "My daughter is only 10 years old, right? She 's about to go to high school?"

"We haven't even taken the exam yet. The teacher from No. 1 Middle School asked her to go to the best high school in the city. Your daughter is really promising!"

Zhao Yanan is usually quite modest, but when she met Regarding Lin Yin, she couldn't help but feel a little proud. Sister-in-law Zhou came to Zhao Yanan and asked, "Did Wuya agree?"

Lin Yin would be a fool if he didn't agree to such a good thing.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Yanan shook his head and said, "Our daughter-in-law didn't agree. She said that her home was too far from the city and she had to travel back and forth every holiday. She didn't want to go."

Sister-in-law Zhou suddenly became anxious and said quickly, "Yanan, Wu Although Ya is smart, she is still a child. This kind of thing cannot be left to her." "

It's the best high school in the city. No matter how many people want to get into it, it would be too bad for Wuya not to go. It's a pity."

"Perhaps when the time comes, I can get into a junior college, and after graduating from junior college, Wuya can directly become a cadre." Zhao Yanan was a little embarrassed, "Although this child is young, she has a good idea, and her father and I don't want to embarrass her. She."