Chapter 22

☆ Chapter 22 Disillusionment ☆

Since Lin Aihua and Zhang Xiaocui refused to go back, Lin Aimin had nothing to do with them, so he had to look at his three sons, "Go back with me."

The three sons were a little reluctant.

Lin Changping took the initiative and said: "Dad, Wuya hasn't woken up yet. I want to stay here and take care of her."

Lin Changan said, "Dad, Wuya doesn't wake up, I don't worry."

Lin Changqing also nodded.

Lin Aimin hesitated, "This?"

But seeing his three sons looking at him with pleading faces, Lin Aimin just nodded, "Okay, you have to listen to your mother here and don't run around." The

three sons immediately nodded in agreement.

Lin Yin was able to be treated in time this time, thanks to the village chief Zhang Youtian and his son Zhang Hongbing.

"Brother Hongbing," Lin Aimin looked at Zhang Hongbing gratefully, "Thanks to you this time, otherwise my daughter would have been..."

Zhang Hongbing looked at Lin Aimin sympathetically, and said with a smile: "We all grew up together. Brother, this little thing doesn't matter, it's getting late, let's go back quickly."

Lin Aimin sniffed and nodded with a smile.

Zhang Hongbing had been waiting in the corridor. When he saw Lin Aimin coming out of the ward alone, he curiously asked, "Where are Aihua and his wife?"

Hearing this, Lin Aimin lowered his head in embarrassment, "My second brother and second sister-in-law are worried about my daughter. Said... I won't go back yet."

"Huh?" Zhang Hongbing was stunned for a moment, then realized it and smiled. "Then let's go."

Lin Aimin "Hey!"

What kind of virtues are the second son of the Lin family and his wife? , everyone in the village doesn’t know about it. I’m afraid they think farming is too hard and want to stay here and be lazy!

However, this is someone else's family background after all, and Zhang Hongbing can't say much.

Zhang Hongbing drove a tractor and took Lin Aimin home.

When we returned to the village, it was already dark, and Lin Aimin sincerely invited, "Brother Red Soldier, it's getting late, come to my house for dinner." Zhang Hongbing

didn't dare. The old lady Lin's reputation for being stingy and unreasonable had spread throughout the village. , "That Aimin, it's too late today, so I won't go."

Lin Aimin felt a little regretful, "Then... I'll invite you to my house for dinner another day."

Zhang Hongbing smiled and nodded, "Okay, we'll talk about it later."

Lin Aimin said Aimin watched Zhang Hongbing drive away on the tractor, and then walked towards home.

As soon as Lin Aimin walked to the door, he was seen by the Lin family sitting in the yard enjoying the cool air.

There was uneasiness in Feng Caixia's eyes, fearing that Lin Yin was really dead. After a while, Lin Aimin rushed to fight for her.

Lin Aiguo glanced at Mr. Lin and said nothing.

When Lin Yueji saw Lin Aimin, she pursed her lips, sat comfortably next to Feng Caixia, and beat Feng Caixia's legs diligently.

Mr. Lin was the first to speak, "Third brother, are you back? How is Wuya? Are you okay?" As soon as