Chapter 145

When Lin Aiguo saw Lin Aimin, he knelt down with a plop and said in a hoarse voice, "Third brother, I kneel down for you. Let your sister-in-law go. Your sister-in-law cannot go to jail. If she goes to jail, What should you do with your two losers?

They are still young and have not yet married a wife. Their reputation has been ruined. Which girl is willing to marry them?"

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui saw their fathers kneeling down, and they immediately knelt down before Lin Aimin. In front of him, he cried and begged, "Third uncle, please let my mother go." "

Third uncle, we are a family after all. My mother really can't go to jail!"

"Third uncle, considering that we all have the same surname. For Lin's sake, please show your respect!"

"Third uncle, as long as you let my mother go, I promise that we will never dare to make you angry again."

Lin Aimin just learned from the old party secretary that Feng Caixia was He was sentenced to half a year. Anyone who goes to jail these days must have bad moral character. With a mother like this, it is almost impossible for anyone to marry Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui. No wonder the father and son look like this and even ask for help.

Lin Aimin dodged to avoid it. He did not dare to accept such a great gift. Lin Aimin looked at Lin Aiguo and said, "Brother, I can't help you with this matter. You'd better leave."

Lin Aiguo made up his mind today that he must let Lin Aimin Help them. If you don't achieve your goal, you won't leave.

Lin Aiguo knelt on the ground and looked up at Lin Aimin, "Third brother, we are brothers who grew up together. Although I may feel sorry for you, but for the sake of us being brothers, I will let you go." Sister-in-law, please do it this time."

Lin Aimin suddenly became irritable and couldn't help but sneer, "Brother, my sister-in-law has been sentenced now. You come to beg me. My sister-in-law and Widow Yang slandered me. If it weren't for the police comrades, To restore my innocence, if they succeed, have you ever thought about what will happen to me?"

In this era, if it were really defined as promiscuous relations between men and women, Lin Aimin might be shot.

Lin Aiguo lowered his head and said dejectedly, "Third brother, eldest brother knows that he was wrong. Your sister-in-law did not tell me about this matter. If I knew, I would never allow her to do this. She has been sentenced. It’s not unfair at all. Such a family troublemaker entered our Lin family and caused great harm to our Lin family. As the eldest brother, I know I can’t forgive you, but I have to come to beg you, third child..."

Lin Aiguo pointed to his two sons kneeling behind him, "Third brother, I am here to beg you for your two sons. They are still young and they will marry in the future. If your sister-in-law is in jail, there will be no girls. If you are willing to marry them, our family will have no children or grandchildren. Third brother, for the sake of us being brothers from the same father and mother, please help the eldest brother, and the eldest brother will kowtow to you."

Lin Aiguo said . , and kowtowed to Lin Aimin three times, but Lin Aimin had no time to stop him.

Lin Aimin hurriedly leaned over to help Lin Aiguo up, but Lin Aiguo refused, saying, "Third brother, if you don't let your sister-in-law go, I won't get up even if I kneel to death today." "Yes."

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui behind Lin Aiguo also knelt there upright, showing no intention of getting up.

Lin Aimin had no choice but to say, "Brother, my sister-in-law has broken the law now. I can't get in the way of what the police comrades want to say."