2007 raph x male reader pt2

It had been several months since the last meeting with Raphael went down, they were still able to get the vile anyway from the foot clan that you sold it to. Once you get the information from a member of the clan you scoff and roll your eyes "so I did all the for what then?" You question as you speak with the foot ninja, your voice stern and demanding, the ninja was quiet almost hesitant "on behalf of the foot clan I apologize" the ninja gives back the energy with annoyance, it was already cold in this ally plus the conversation with the ninja was getting no where. "I don't have any further business with you at the moment, leave" and as the person you are, you had no time to waste, turning on your heel to walk out of the ally into the street lights as the foot clan ninja "seemingly disappears" into thin air. You walk amidst NYC and take a deep breath to let your thought live, you haven't been the turtles enemy's for long and only one of them have truly seen your face, more so felt your face; just thinking of it causes your cheeks to flush a light pink, after all how could you forget something as memorable as that? His intense gaze upon your face, Did he forget? You just can't stop thinking on him even if he was some mutated 6ft turtle. On Raphael's end, he found himself in a constant state of distraction. His mind wandering off into the distance during training sessions, causing him to fumble up exercises that frustrated both himself and his brothers. His usual assertive and aggressive demeanor wavered, replaced by a lingering sense of yearning.

You eventually needed another gig ofc cmon Bsfr you need to pay your bills. As you take your first steps into your apartment buildings roof you smell rain, you take a good stretch and-

y'all r left on a cliff hanger I'll make a part three sillies