2007 tmnt x Zombie male reader

TW MENTIONS OF GORE
(kinda?)

Really??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You got up and rolled your eyes, this is like, what the 13th time youve been resurrected by the same gross @ss scientists after he killed you by giving you chemical that he said would "help"  make you grow taller. Turns out it just enlarged your skeleton at a high speed to the point it would rip out of your body.

You've tried to quit this stupid job of being a scientists
"lab partner"  but he just offers a sh!t ton if money that you need so you can pay your rent....soooooo y'know he may be gross but ya need the cash.

This time when you were resurrected you had medical staples across your face and body (any direction you want)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You
"Hey dude why do I have staples in me and why doesn't it hurt as bad as I thought it would"

Science @sshole
"Well when your skeleton um went out of your body it kinda ripped some of your skin.?"

You
BFFR

Science asshole
I am being honest

You
Istg you better give me a raise right now.

Science goober
Fine fine just as long as you don't mention this to anyone.

You
Yeah sure asshole......am I a zombie now btw

Science bxtch
I think so...hehehehwh

You
BRO STFU JUST ANSWR YES OR NO 🖐😒
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's now been more than a few days since the last experiment and the science arsehole says you still need to recover from being torn apart so he can't do anything yet(finally thank goober)

He also gave numbing pills bcuz damn that's painful man

*Bring**Bring*

You wake up violently to the sound of your house phone because no way were u gonna give that phytoplankton looking ass science doctor your real number. Well your first thought is that he's the one calling considering he's creepy as hell

*Bring**Bring*

You
OH SHI-

Now your fully awake. You almost fall out of bed and run downstairs to get to the phone

You tumbled and almost face planted all the way down stairs(this u? -->🤡)

You got to the phone and answered it in a breathy voice

You
Ye-yes hello this is uh, y/n l/n how can I help you??

You were in your pajamas tired as hell and in dire need of a glass of water

Science fxck
Ah yes...hello dear y/n, I need you to come in early today.... we are going to meet some one very important...

By the way do you know how to fight?

You
Ok what the hell gerard it's like 7 in the morning, work starts at 9??? And yes asshole I can fight Im bout to shove my fist up your arse if you dont tell me why your calling me at this time in the morning . Why does that matter anyway dude????

Dumbass gerard
Oh deat y/n no need to get so violent ...hehe......

You
Are you sum Disney actor bro wth r u talking about man, you got a wife and kids to go back to.