There was something special about each time that we had sex but in this moment it felt so powerful. All of my senses were heightened beyond anyone's wildest dreams. It was almost a nightmare the way my body craved her even as she was on top of me.

I needed more from her. Not knowing how that was even possible, I flipped us over and lowered myself to come in contact with her center again.

"So fucking wet." I muttered as I ran my thumb along the outline of it.

Her lips were swollen from all the rounds we went this morning and her clit was enlarged by how turned on she was. The visual had me at my knees for her as always.

I lowered my mouth once more licked through her entire center. No longer seeking her pleasure but seeking mine. I wanted to taste her forever on my tongue.

I couldn't get enough of how much she lived up to her name. So sweet, so soft, so mine, and only mine.

"You know you're mine right?" I asked as I raised my head so she could hear me clearly.

My mouth covered in her juices as she raised her hips repeatedly to get my mouth back in contact with her pussy. I moved my hand back to her clit and rubbed it lazily.

Her hips bucked against my touch trying to find the right angle but every-time she did I would move my finger again.

"Answer me."

"Mmhm" She mumbled in response. Not satisfied with her response I pinched her clit in between my thumb and pointer finger.

"Ah!" She screamed as her hand wrapped around my wrist. I leaned up to get a glimpse at her face to see she had tears streaming down her face.

"T-Tamika!" She screamed incessantly again trying to get me to ease up.

"Tell me what I want to hear.." I pinched her clit again as her center began to leak even more.

"Yours! All y-yours." She finally mumbled as her grip on my wrist tightened once again.

Without another word between us I lowered my lips back onto her clit. While she was distracted by that I removed the dildo from my harness and slid the tip inside her. I teased her entrance slightly and watched her face intently as her face scrunched up in pleasure.

"Stop p-playing.." She finally chocked out causing me to remove my mouth from her and shove the entire length of the dildo inside her.

"No, you stop playing with me." I said as I pulled the toy back out, slowly before adding, "Tell me you're mine!"

"I'm y-yours! Plea—" She cut herself off with a loud scream as I shoved the toy back inside.

Her stomach caved in as her legs instinctively closed around my hand. I pushed her thighs back open and pulled the toy out agonizingly slow once again.

"This my pussy, baby?" I asked.

She whined in response at first before she felt me pound into her once again and quickly responded accordingly. "Y-Yes! All yours, no o-one else's!"

I placed my unoccupied hand onto her lower stomach before lowering myself once again.

"I want you to come in my mouth. Don't stop and until I say so.." I instructed her before my mouth was back into her clit.

My hand never stopped pushing the dildo in and out as my other hand pressed lightly onto her stomach. Before I knew it she was coming once again in my mouth and just as I asked she kept going and going until she was begging me to stop.

Even then I didn't let up as her cream continued to coat the length of my dildo. I could feel my arousal spreading across my thighs. My center was begging to be touched but I refused to let up on Kandi.