(The Form's Name): The Pure One (Based off the Picture made by someone who is known as "Alexpeaceful345" on DeviantArt).

(The Information about this Transformation): Most of it is Unknown, but there is some info about this Form. At a young age, Johnathan "David" Miller was born with some strange aura surrounding him, where it'll protect him and also let's him be very strong. Years later, he joined The Union Corporation (It will kinda be like those usual "Union Academy" Ideas from those other Stories, however they are very much different than those Versions, and are also stronger as well. Y'all will find more information about The Union Corporation in my "Character Bios for Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Book on my Wattpad Profile), were he became one of their Top Elite Commanders. However, something happen on a Mission where his Demonic Powers suddenly start to take effect. He then brutally killed his Enemies, however he also killed some of his Union Corporation Mercenaries (They'll be the ones that are Non-Corrupted, and will also be Unnamed Characters as well) in the process. Terrified, he ran away while removing the Union Corporation Symbol on his Shoulder to show that he doesn't want to be with them anymore, that and because he also doesn't want to kill people with those Demonic Powers of his.

Fire God Liu Kang, after seeing what had happened, decided to send him into the "IMP Turned Kamen Rider" Universe (Made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad), so that he could Mastered his "Demonic Human" Form, which he also calls it: The Pure One. (Note: When Johnathan "David" Miller is send to the "IMP Turned Kamen Rider" Universe, it'll take place 4 Years in the past, and I'll also be explaining about that later on).

(Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Main Theme Song):

(The Song's Name): Devil Trigger (Game Edit), (Devil May Cry 5).

(Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Main Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):

*Commander Johnathan "David" Miller's/The Pure One's Glock19 Afterburner Handgun, (From The "Operation: Harsh Doorstop" Video Game Universe)