AU Soap's Bio

I know that in the previous page I've said I'll be showing one of the Main Universes that'll make their Appearances in JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story, however I've decided to make the Bio for a very Special and Important Character that'll make His appearance in the Sequel Book of Blitzo's Multiversal Journey. He'll be a Omniverse Traveler, where he had seen the Events of these Universes that'll appear in the "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Book. And most importantly, he was the One who gave those Visions to The Main Characters (Y'all go and read JeymisPeixoto's and PatrickEstvo's Crossover Stories to see what I'm talking about, or go to that "(The "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Book Series)" Reading List that's on my Wattpad Profile) to tell them about The Threat that they all have to face to save The CrossHero-Verse!

The Character's Name: Johnny "Soap" MacTavish.

(His Main Looks):

(A/N: This is the Pre-Order Skin that Johnny "Soap" MacTavish has in the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game, just in case some of y'all are wondering)

(His Origin of Universe): Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)/Call of Duty: Warzone/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)/Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023).

His Rank: Sergeant.

His Alias(es): Johnny (by Ghost). Soap. Perpetual FNG. Bravo 7-1. Jabón (by Diego and Valeria). Omniverse Traveler of the CrossHero-Verse.

His Nationality: Scottish.

His Affiliations: Coalition. SAS. Task Force 141. JTF - Ghost Team. SpecGru. Operation Deadbolt (in the "Dark Aether" Timeline.

Gender: Male.

Status: K.I.A. (in his Universe). Revived (It'll be explained in this page).

Killed By: Vladimir Makarov with an X13 Auto via a headshot (in his Universe).

His Date of Birth: 1996 or before (in his Universe).

His Date of Death: November 21st, 2023, Channel Tunnel, Strait of Dover (in his Universe).

Body Build: Stocky.

Body Marks: Tattoos on arms, Scar on chin, Gunshot wound on right arm.

Hair Color: Dark Brown.

Eye Color: Blue.

Relatives: Unnamed Cousin.

(His Main Equipment): Combat Knife. Frag Grenade. Flash Grenade. Night Vision Goggles. Semtex. Bottle. Molotov Cocktail. Tear Gas. Smoke Grenade. Spotter Scope. C4. Glass Shiv. Box Cutter. Throwing Knives.

(Timelines that he's from in his Universe): The "Modern Warfare Reboot" Timeline. The "Dark Aether" Timeline.

Voice Actor: Neil Ellice.