18 ~ The hatred

Mulai dari awal

"Aakriti, I want you to stay here for a few days", Mrs.Sharma spoke.
"What if I don't want to", Aakriti said.
"I ain't asking you, stay here for a few days you have to meet someone they'll be here after three-four days", Mrs. Sharma said. Aakriti rolled her eyes at her words.
"Then see ya after two-three days", Aakriti and Started to walk out from the room.
"Aakriti!!", Mrs.Sharma said loudly and Aakriti Turned around, "What?! What do you want now my life? My soul? Huh mon what else should I do for you like a slave tell me!!", Aakriti said in the same tone.

"Aakriti have you lost it?? Is this the way to talk to your mom",Mrs. Sharma said angrily and soon Mr.Sharma and Dhruv too arrived there.
" No I know whom I'm talking to...And what I said wrong mom tell me did I said something wrong.. Isn't it always like this", Aakriti spoke and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Stop it Aakriti behave!! I ain't willing to call you here but this time it's important I want you to meet S-", Mrs.Sharma was about to speak but Aakriti cuts her words,
" Yes you want me to do this that always, have you ever called me once for checking if I was fine or not mom...You always just want me to follow your useless orders...Aakriti I want you to do this, do that...Mom you know very clearly what happened and still you have the audacity to talk to me, don't you feel asham-".

" AAKRITI ENOUGH....I know very well what happened aren't YOU ashamed of what you did huh? For god's sake I want you to be happy afterall you're my daughter, I am trying to help you, don't forget Aakriti you are here in this position because of me, You're shameless, After spending night with that guy you are brave enough to talk to me like that, What happened to your boyfriend huh tell me where is he now I told you... I told you to stay away from him didn't I... But no you didn't listen to me and ran away with him such a brat you are!!", Mrs.Sharma said while pointing at Aakriti.

"I...I didn't ran away mom...Y..You threw me out of the house AT THE TIME I NEEDED YOU the most but no you weren't ready to hear me for once, mom I'm not here because of you, don't forget I came here by myself all alone... remember how I was crying and YOU didn't bothered to listen me you threw me out of the house like I didn't existed for you, you didn't even thought once at that time that I was your daughter and now look at you...all for money...Mom I s..still remember each and every word you said that day..It all haunts me still and you are saying I..I am shameless wow...You know what I shouldn't have listened to you again.. I'm going I ain't staying here with you",Aakriti said angrily with tears flowing out from her eyes and walked downstairs.

Mrs.Sharma walked behind her angrily and held her wrist.
"You are staying here for a few days I said", Mrs.Sharma said.
Aakriti looked at her and jerked her hand away, "Oh please...I thought about it once but now I ain't staying here at any cost", she says.
"Aakriti... It's important please stay", Mr. Sharma said and Aakriti looked at him.
"Dhruv tells your sister that it's for a few days then she can go wherever she wants I don't care", Mrs. Sharma said and walked in her room. Aakriti stood there and looked at her mother with teary eyes.

Aakriti's Pov~
I knew something like this would happen that's why I didn't wanted to come home, whenever I meet her we both always argue, I came to meet Dad tbh but hearing her words shattered my hearts in pieces.
I stood there looking at her back walking in the room and tears didn't stop flowing from my eyes even tho I was angry. I wasn't feeling sad or weak it's just my anger coming out in form of tears and I hate this..I hate it when I cry in anger..

"Aakriti bacche..", My dad called out and I looked at him.
"I told you why you even came I don't know now see...but since you're here Please stay for a few days", Dad said and I walked towards him.
" I can't stay here dad Please you know it's very hard for me",I said and held his hands. " Di Please...", Dhruv said and my heart melted after looking at both of them and I just couldn't help myself but to nod.
"Fine just because of you both", I said and wiped away my tears. Then I walked towards my room straight.