Lanlan seemed to have gotten used to the fact that the blood python liked to bite the corners of her clothes. She didn't even look back. She directly touched the big head of the blood python with her little hands and rubbed it back and forth.

    Hu Qingchen: "..."

    Well, no matter how scary the cannibal forest is, it is not as scary as the blood python so close at hand...

    Hu Qingchen coughed slightly in embarrassment, and then thought of what the little girl just said, he asked: "Lanlan, you You said your 0 brother told you that there is a cannibal forest? Your 0 brother is also in the competition venue?"

    He heard Lan Lan mention 0 brother before, and thought he was her friend in his hometown.

    Lan Lan nodded heavily: "Brother 0 is a good friend Lan Lan met in the forest!"

    Could it be another contestant?

    Hu Qingchen couldn't remember any contestant named "Lin". Just as he was thinking about it, a shrill scream suddenly came from the distance!

    "Ah——"

    The voice sounds a bit like Lake's?

    Lan Lan also heard the voice of the bad uncle. She was so scared that she grabbed the corner of his clothes: "Uncle, uncle, let's go quickly, the bad uncle is going to catch up!"

    Hu Qingchen didn't want to face Lake again. He has beaten Lake three times. If he attacks Lake again, he may be eliminated on the spot. But if Lake hurts Lan Lan, he will have to fight back. If he is eliminated, Lan Lan will fall to Lei alone. If it's in your hands, it's completely over!

    Hu Qingchen's thin palms clenched his niece's soft little hands, looked around, and said: "Go this way."

    Lanlan was dragged away by her uncle, but before she could look back, she turned around and shouted: "Little Snake, run, run. ! Don’t be chased by the bad uncle!”

    The bloody python rushed forward with a roar, its huge winding body always swimming beside the little girl.

    ——

    "Ah——"

    A painful scream came out of Lake's mouth again.

    Lake felt like he was going crazy. He was now naked from the waist up and hanging upside down on a trembling tree.

    All the blood in his body was now rushing to his injured head, and he heard the "tick-tick-tick" sound of water. That was the sound of his wound that had obviously stopped bleeding, but was dripping blood onto the ground due to secondary congestion!

    Lake looked at the person in front of him with red eyes. Because he was upside down, he couldn't see the person's face clearly...

    Lake tried to slow down his voice and begged: "Brother, I have no grievances with you..." I, what did I do wrong... You tell me, can't I change it?"

    The young man in black stood there quietly, his cold eyes swept across the three giant pits under the mountain col, and in front of the giant pit. The cave door was tightly blocked.

    With a cold look in his eyes, the young man turned his gaze and looked at Lake, who was hanging upside down.

    There was already a small pool of blood on the ground, and the blood was mixed with some green grass and mud.

    You can't tell what kind of grass it is, but...an energy halo that only 3S ability users can see is shrouding the grass mud.

    These grass muds are 3s herbs.