Chapter 18 : Her Disappearance, His Rage

Start from the beginning

"What the hell are you doing with my sister?!" He yelled immediately, as he lunged at the ANBU.

"Aniki!" Ara called, obviously relieved. She tried to break free from the chains that the ANBU kept around her wrists. One of the ANBU yanked her hair, causing her to scream in pain.

The scream was soon gone, as the ANBU teleported away with her.

Kakashi was far beyond pissed. He's ready to kill a certain blonde.

He ran towards the Hokage office.

*/*\*/*\*

It was just a normal day. All the Akatsuki members are having breakfast in the dining room, sitting around the large wooden table.

And suddenly, Kakuzu stood up. He let out a low growl as he put on his cloak and walked towards the exit.

"Kakuzu, where are you-"

"It's her." Kakuzu said, cutting Konan off, as he exited the hideout.

"Leader-sama, should we-"

"No." Pein said calmly, "Let him be. What you had just saw is the prove of how strong a father's love can be. His instinct told him that something bad happens to his daughter, and he's going to do anything to help her."

Everyone fell silent.

*/*\*/*\*

Kakashi slammed the office's door open.

It's already a chaos. One of the window is broken. The desk is flipped over, scrolls scattered everywhere. Minato was pinned down onto the floor by Yūsha, with Sukoshi next to the Yondaime's neck, ready to stung him.

Kakashi kicked the door closed, and walked towards the Hokage, dragging his katana, making an unpleasant screeching sound. Yūsha jumped off, making a way for Kakashi, and stood next to Minato's head, ready to bite it off.

Kakashi stopped in front of his teacher, and pointed his katana at the blonde's chest, glaring at him, his sharingan spinning furiously.

"You know what I'm mad about." He growled between his gritted teeth.

"It's Danzo..." Minato muttered weakly.

Kakashi clenched his fist, and kicked the Hokage's desk into the end of the room.

"Damnit!" He yelled, "I leave for 6 days only, Sensei, when I'm supposed to come back in 2 weeks! And look what happened?!"

"I-I can explain, Kakashi."

"You better can. You have 5 seconds. Five."

"This morning, when I entered the office, Ara is already chained onto the wall."

"Four."

"Danzo told me that he's gonna lock her up away from the village. He said that she's a danger to the village."

"Three."

"He asked for a reason to trust her. And I just can't answer him. I-"

"She saved the village!" Kakashi yelled at him.

"Danzo won't accept that. He said that she might be a spy who wants to take the Kyūbi to use it's power."

"Two." Two fingers remained showing in his hand.

"And then he just dragged her away. I can't do anything. It happens too fast. She tried to fight back, but she also failed."

Kakashi stepped back, sheathing his katana.

"Be grateful that you still have your head."

Minato nodded, as sat up, flinching at the wounds Yūsha's claws had caused.

"Let's go, Yūsha." Kakashi growled. The tiger followed him.

"Kakashi, wait." The Namikaze suddenly said.

"What now?!" Kakashi snapped, irritated by his sensei's calm demeanor.

"I know you're upset, but you can't just walk around the village to find her."

"I'm looking for Danzo now. Because she's not in the village."

"You know how Danzo can be. If you do that, he will most likely just kill Ara."

"Then what do you expect me to do?!"

"Be patient. Please. I'll try to talk to Danzo, while sending ANBUs to find her."

"Send me too."

"I... I'm afraid I can't. Danzo will notice it. We must think through this carefully, Kakashi. One mistake can lead to her death."

Kakashi sighed. "Fine. How long do I have to wait?"

"Give me 2 months."

"What?!" Kakashi yelled. "2 months?! Are you crazy?!"

"Kakashi, we can't be reckless."

"I know, but we can't waste any time! Cut it to 2 weeks."

"It's not enough. I can't meet Danzo everyday, and I have to send ANBUs to another missions, too. How about one and a half months?"

"... Alright. 50 days. Longer than that, I'll finish this myself. And if you try to interfere, I will send you to Hell."

"I just want to help, Kakashi."

"It doesn't matter." The Hatake muttered, as he clenched his fists, glaring at his sensei,

"I've lost my trust in you."

Minato froze. He watched his last student disappear in front of him.

'I've lost my trust in you.'

Those words hurts more that any wounds he has ever had.

His team is now gone. He had just lost all of his students.

*/*\*/*\*

So that's it for now. I actually came back earlier than planned. My whole body hurts, and sadly, I can't write anything for a whole day.

Sorry for not updating sooner. And for leaving you with a (kind of) cliffhanger again.

Comment please! (And vote)