"The two of us together, we don't have as many eyes as your Sun Jian." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said: "I'll go to Ruchu to have a look, and by the way, clean up the nearby sea beasts, this meeting has attracted a lot."

"Zhao Fan, are you waiting?" Zhao Yonghui shouted, and after shouting, he asked, "Do you really want to adopt that child?"

"I'd like to see it again." Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "I think that's what I meant at the beginning." "Otherwise, I wouldn't have taken the boy to fish.

Zhao Yonghui nodded and said, "Adopting a child is a big deal, you two can't make a hasty decision."

Zhao Fan nodded, indicating that he understood.

"Uncle Zhao, he must not be your son." At this time, Sun Yuanyi said with an affirmative expression.

Listening to Sun Yuanyi's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Why are you so sure?"

Sun Yuanyi raised his eyes and looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Uncle Zhao, let me state first, I definitely didn't say this because I didn't like him." "What's

the reason for that?" Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

"Intuition, I have a feeling that he is not the son of Uncle Zhao and Uncle Xu." Sun Yuanyi said.

After listening to Sun Yuanyi's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "He is not the son of me and your Uncle Xu."

"Ah, Uncle Zhao, did you decide not to adopt him by saying this?" Sun Yuanyi said with a smile.

Looking at Sun Yuanyi like this, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and smiled, and said, "I didn't say anything."

"Uncle Zhao, you lied to me?" Sun Yuanyi said with an accusatory face.

Looking at Sun Yuanyi like this, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "You are much cuter than your cunning father."

"Zhao Fan, what about you, why did you start personal attacks." Sun Yi said with a dissatisfied face.

"It's just telling the truth." Zhao Fan said with a smile, looked at Sun Yuanyi and said, "Since your mother said that you and my son are destined for marriage, even if you don't like him now, you will like him in the future." What's more, your Uncle Xu and I haven't decided to adopt him yet.

"Don't think too much." Zhao Fan patted Sun Yuanyi on the shoulder, and then went to find Xu Ruchu.

Besides, Xu Ruchu, after he took the child to the beach, he said to the child: "Have you seen those sea beasts?" There are a lot of mutant fish in it, some of them are delicious, some of them are not delicious.

"Like that golden brown, its meat is very delicious, and today our goal is to catch that golden fish." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he stretched his hand forward, and a golden fish appeared in his hand.

"If you don't see it, we'll catch such a fish." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he looked at the child whose eyes were glued to the mutant fish in his hand, and said, "This is what I caught, and now you go and catch one too."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, the child was silent for a moment, and then opened his hand like Xu Ruchu, but after stretching out his hand for a while, no fish appeared in his hand.

"Nope." The child looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

Listening to this child's words, Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and smiled, he really thought too much just now.

"Look at me." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, a vine rushed out of his hand, and went straight to a golden fish, and then withdrew the vine, and there was a golden fish hanging on the vine.