Christmas eve

no one's pov:
sora and jaxx were sleeping soundly in each other's arms until sora woke up and realized what day it was today

sora's pov:
omg omg it's CHRISTMAS EVE. My favorite time of the year, I look next to me and saw my sweet and amazing boyfriend sound asleep. I smile lightly, I then started to shake him like crazy.
sora: "HONEY HONEY WAKE UPPP" I say excitedly.
Jaxx: "hmmm" says jaxx.
sora: "don't you know what day it is silly." I say.
Jaxx: "the 24th..? oh WAIT ITS CHRISTMAS EVE." Says Jaxx with excitement in his voice.
he then kissed me on my head and dragged me out of bed. I start laughing.

*after getting ready*

Jaxx's pov:
me and sora both started to head downstairs. we then go into the kitchen.

Jaxx: "so sora, what would you like to eat?" I say.
Sora: "pancakes BUT christmas themed." Sora says.
Jaxx: "I had a feeling you would say that" I say while laughing. He smiles at me and we both start cooking pancakes. I said that I can make it on my own but he insisted on helping me, and I couldn't say no. I made the pancakes and he decorated them.

*after cooking/decorating the pancakes*

we both sat down on the table.
Jaxx: "sora these decorations look so good." I say while smiling. I look up at him and he's already stuffing a piece in his mouth. I start giggling slightly.
Sora: "thank you hon, they taste really good too." He says while taking another bite.
*after eating*

me and sora both spent the afternoon going out. we didn't want to just stay at home. Alex did call us earlier saying that she wanted the squad to have a sleepover at her place later so we decided to go out in the meantime. We decided to go to the arcade.
I giggled as I watched Sora struggling to get one of the plushies out of the claw machine. He was never really go at those, I let him try just for fun. I always do end up getting it for him, but for once he actually won.

Sora: "OMG HON I FINALLY WON" sora says with excitement.
Jaxx: "OMG YOU FINALLY" I say back while kissing him.
He won a red/cyan bear plushie, as soon as he got it he hugged it.
Sora: "omg it has our colors"
Jaxx: "it does" I say laughing and smiling. I kiss his head and he grabs my hand, we then start playing the other games.

*after playing for a bit*

we then start heading out to eat for lunch. We go to one of our favorite places. We both got pasta, he got sprite as a drink and I got coke.

*after eating*
We decided to hang out at the park for a bit until it's time to go to alexs place. We sat on the bench
Jaxx: "todays been so fun so far." I say while looking at him while smiling. Sora looks up at me and smiles back.
Sora: "I agree, any day is fun with you." He's so cheesy, but I love it. I go in for a kiss and he kisses back. We both let go
Jaxx: "your so cheesy"
Sora: "your the one to talk" he says while laughing. I laughed with him, I mean he's not wrong. While we were talking some more I started to feel some droplets, I look to see that it's snow.
Jaxx: "OMG ITS SNOWING"
sora: "WHAT that's so crazy it barely snows here in Texas."
Jaxx: "IK LETS GO." I grab his hand, it says snowing harder and we start playing around.

*after a while*

We sat back down for a bit until I got a phone call. It was alex.
*on call*
Jaxx: "hey Alex! What's up?"
Alex: "hey jaxx! What are you up to?"
Jaxx: "just on a date with sora"
Alex: "ooo what did you guys do?
Jaxx: "we first went to the arcade then we went to eat lunch and now we are at the park"
Alex: "that sounds so fun, but I just wanted to ask if you two can come over now the rest of the members are already here."
Jaxx: "yeah of course we were thinking about heading to your place anyways since it's getting dark."
Alex: "alright perfect! See you two in a few ." *Alex hangs up*
I put my phone down and look over at sora.
Jaxx: "come on love we got to go over to alexs now"
Sora: "okay! I'm so excited to have this squad Christmas sleepover." Sora says excitedly.
Jaxx: "me too!"

word count: 779
heyyyy guysss!! Sorry I haven't been uploading I've been pretty busy these months but I'm available now! I decided to upload a Christmas Eve story! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I also hope you have an amazing day today! I love you all ❤️❤️

Merry Christmas Eve!! 🎄🎉