the Halloween party🎃👻: the little accident

(Ik it's not Halloween anymore but enjoy this late Halloween story!)

no one's pov:
it was halloween today and sora and jaxx were getting ready for a party to go to with the squad

Jaxx's pov:
I just got done putting on my clown costume. Me and the squad are going to a Halloween party, I'm so excited it's been awhile since we last gone to a party. While I was thinking to myself, my boyfriend just got done putting on his costume and he looks so amazing. He was dressed up as chucky. We decided to somewhat match by having the same scary theme.
sora: "I'm all done!" sora says.
Jaxx: "you look so good, honey." I say.
sora: "thank you! So do you." sora says. I go up to him and kiss him on his cheek. He smiles and laughs a little, I smile back. We both got a message and it was from the squads group chat.
*in the messages*
Alex: "hey guys! are you all ready?" alex wrote. We all say yes.
Alex: "perfect! Me and light are leaving to pick you all up" alex wrote, then some of the members start texting in the group chat
charli: "I'm so excited!!"
luca: "I bet my costume looks better than all of yours"
levi: "not really"
luca: "shut up emo boy"
light: "the girls are fighting 💀"
levi: "light don't even start"
Alex: "guys be quiet or I'm making you three walk there" alex wrote, me and sora start laughing after that. We then went downstairs and sat on the couch talking until alex and the rest show up.
*10 minutes later*
while me and sora were talking we heard a car horn
sora: "yay that must be alex" sora said excitedly. I start laughing at his excitement he then got up from the couch and ran to get us coats. After he got them we started to head out to the car.
*time skip to the party*
Sora's pov:
we just made it to the party. We got out of the car and stood in front of the house and it was huge. The decorations looked amazing too. We all started to head inside. The squad was in front of us while me and jaxx were behind them. Jaxx then started saying something
Jaxx: "omg this place looks amazing"
he says.
Sora: "ikr! The decorations looks so good, I bet they look even better inside" I say
Jaxx: "definitely!" He said looking at me and smiling. I smile back. As we get inside I was right, the decorations were way better inside, when you walk in there was orange and black paper like dangling from the ceiling to the floor. As we get more inside there was more scarier decorations out. We then walked over to a empty table. levi and Alex went to go get everyone drinks while the rest of us started to talk about random things. Alex and levi then show up with some fruit punch and sodas.
alex: "we got some fruit punch and sodas in case you want the other" alex said. We all thanked them and each grabbed a drink. Me and jaxx got fruit punch while the rest got either sprite, pepsi, or coke. We then started talking some more until something ended up happening. A random guy in a clown costume came out of nowhere behind me and scared me as a joke
Random man: "BOO! HAHAHAHA"
sora: "OMFG" I screamed so loudly, I ended up getting so scared that I spilled my drink all over me, everything started to get so quiet and as I know it all eyes were on me.
random man: "omg I'm so sorry I didn't think you would get that scared, I'll go get you some paper napkins." He said. He left go get napkins, I was feeling so embarrassed, especially since everyone is now looking at me. I look at the squad to see all their faces looking sad while jaxx looked angry.
Random man: "here you go, again I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get your drink spilled all over you" he says.
Sora: "it's okay don't worry, thank you" I grabbed the napkin from him and then he left feeling a little embarrassed. Everyone else started to mind their own business again. Me and the rest of the squad just stood there not knowing what to say after what happened, jaxx then took my hand and started taking me upstairs to the bathroom. The others ended up going to the dance floor while jaxx was helping me.
Jaxx: "he didn't have to scream in your ear like that now your whole outfit is ruined" jaxx said pissed, while wetting the napkin in the skin
Sora: "Babe it's okay it was just a little prank" I say calmly.
Jaxx: "yeah it was a stupid one, who goes up to a stranger and just screams in their ear he also acted like it was nothing"
Sora: "he probably just thought it would be a none harmless prank and didn't expect the drink to fall." I say to him while he was trying to get the stains out.
Jaxx: "yeah I guess but it's still dumb, I don't think I'll be able to get it all out especially since the drink was red and it's everywhere." He said calmly but you could tell he was still a little mad.
Sora: "that's fine we can put it in the washer once we get home, hopefully the rest gets out" I say.
*few minutes later*
Jaxx ended up getting most of the stains out but there's still some that's noticeable since the whole outfit ended up getting wet.
Jaxx: "I've tried the best I could, like you said we are going to have to put it in the washer once we get home."
Sora: "this is good enough you can barely tell there's stains."  I say.
Jaxx: "hmm you sure about that I can easily see it."
Sora: "shhhh let's pretend it's not there." I say while laughing, jaxx laughs with me. He then started to kiss me I kissed back. We were like this for at least 30 seconds. We both smile at each other. After that he took my hand again we then when down to the others. We saw them all dancing and went towards them.
Alex: "heyyy guys I see that some of the stain is out." She said smiling.
Jaxx: "I tried to get most of it out but since the whole drink fell on him it stained his whole outfit."
Sora: "it's okay though once we get home we can put it in the washer and hopefully the rest will be gone."
Levi: "anywho enough about that, LETS PARTYYYYY!!" he said loudly but not as loud for everyone to look at him. We all laughed and started dancing. I looked to my right and Alex and levi were dancing. The same with charli and luca but on my left. Light didn't feel like dancing so he sat down at the table. Jaxx ended up taking me a little bit further away from the rest. We then started dancing. After a bit I put my head into jaxxs shoulders. He then whispered into my ear.
Jaxx: "I love you" he said smiling.
Sora: "I love you more" I whisper back smiling.
*time skip to leaving*
Jaxx's pov:
It was currently 12 am the party still had about an hour left but since the rest of us were getting tired we left early. We all get in the car. Levi was driving while alex was in the passenger seat. Then charli, luca, and light sat in the middle seats and me and sora sat in the back. As soon as we got in charli fell asleep onto Luca's shoulder. Luca saw and started smiling. Light was just on his phone. I look to my left and see sora asleep on my shoulder too. I kissed his head and smiled, I then ended up falling asleep with him resting my head onto his.
1352 words wow now that's a lot 😨 but anywho I hoped you enjoy this! I also hope you have an amazing day/afternoon/or night!!