the hate comments

Story idea by: kittynanita
no one's pov:
sora was scrolling through tiktok he was watching edits of him and the squad until he decided to read some comments
Sora's pov:
I saw an edit a fan made of me, I love it so much, are fans are so talented. I then decided to read the comments, when I read them my face dropped. I saw some comments saying: "sora is nothing but a drake replacement" "sora thinks he's funny but really he isn't" "he's so weird who even likes him" "he likes boys? Ew that's gross" and so on, I started tearing up a bit. I didn't know how to react. I know not everyone likes us but they don't have to be so rude. I don't get why people till this day still think I replaced drake, no one can ever be able to replace a former or current squad member, they're all amazing in their own ways. I then heard the door open, jaxx must be back from the store. I started to wipe my tears away I didn't want him seeing me cry. I then start to head downstairs.
Jaxx's pov:
I just came back home from the store. I see sora coming downstairs, I grabbed all the bags and placed them on the kitchen counter. He also walks our to the kitchen. I smile and go to kiss him.
Jaxx: "hey love, how are you?" I asked.
Sora: "I'm doing good" he says while smiling. We then start to put everything away, after we did we went upstairs to our room.
Sora's pov:
me and jaxx finished putting everything away and now we are heading to our room. As we get there jaxx sat on the bed and I sat with him. He kisses my cheek, I start smiling and laughing. We start talking about random things. After awhile jaxx started scrolling through his phone and he noticed something was off about me. He turned off his phone and said
Jaxx: "sora honey what's wrong?"
Sora: "nothing's wrong, why?" I said.
Jaxx: "Ik when you lie and your lying right now" he said in a serious tone.
Sora: "fine, I was reading some comments I saw on an edit of me and it just made me upset." I said.
Jaxx: "what did the comments say?" He asked a bit sad.
Sora: "that I'm weird, annoying, I replaced drake, that me dating a boy is weird and a lot more."  I said while tearing up.
Jaxx: "honey you shouldn't care what others say about you. He said while cupping his hands on my cheek and wiping my tears. Your amazing, you aren't replacing drake, I don't know why people still think that, there's nothing wrong with being weird or annoying I love that about you, and it's your choice to date a boy they have no say in it. It's not affecting their life in anyway."  I softly smile at him, he's the best boyfriend ever, what did I do to deserve him. I then go to hug him, he hugs back.
Sora: " I obviously know not everyone is going to like me but it's hard to not care about what they say"
Jaxx: "try to think about the positives, you have so much fans who love and support you and that's more important" he said. He kisses my head, we then let go of the hug.
Sora: "yeah your right, I do have a lot of fans, probably more than you" I said
Jokingly and proudly. Jaxx laughs.
Jaxx: "I pretty sure I have more." He said winking at me. I then laugh.
Jaxx: "I love you sora" he says.
Sora: "I love you more" I say, we both smile at each other, then laid down cuddling together while scrolling through tiktok on his phone.

word count: 635
I hope they like it and I hope you all like it too! Comment down below if you have any suggestions for soraxx stories that I should write! I love you all ❤️❤️