Jealously

no one's pov:

the squad were all sitting on the couch, some watching a show on tv while the others were scrolling through their phones.

Jaxx's pov:
I was scrolling through my phone when I look up and see my adorable and amazing boyfriend. I smiled, got up, and went to go hug him.
"SORAAA" I say excitedly.
He smiles at me while I stare into his beautiful brown eyes and hug him tightly. He smiles back and also hugs me back tightly.
"HEYY JAXX" he says excitedly.
We both went to the kitchen to have some time alone. We sat down on the chairs and look into each others eyes deeply.
After that moment we then start talking about random things, when all of a sudden luca comes up to us and asks me if I wanted to hangout with him.
"Hey jaxx I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. We need to finish up the plan" he says.
The plan being luca asking out charli.
I look at him and say
"Yeah ofc but can sora come this time" I say and smile at him he smiles back.
"I would love to have sora hangout with us but charli said she wanted to hangout with him" I got a bit sad since I wanted him to come along but I told him it's okay and that we can hangout after me and luca are done.
sora's pov:
I nodded and agreed with jaxx about hanging out when luca and him are done. Jaxx then gets up and kissed me on the lips I kiss him back and it was like this for about a minute until he lets go. He hugs me and says
"Bye love, I'll see you later" he says.
"Bye babe, I'll see you later" I say back and smile he smiles back and let's go of the hug. Luca smiles at me and I smile back.
"Bye sora I promise I'll bring your boyfriend back to you" he laughs and waves at me. I laughed too and waved back at him. After they left I got up and went to charli but she wasn't on the couch anymore, I see Alex on her phone and asked her where charli went.
"Hey Alex" I say. "Do you know where charli went" I asked. Alex looks up from her phone and says
alex: hey sora! Yeah she went to her room and she told me to tell you to meet her up there" she says smiling. I smile back at her and say
"Alright thank you"
"Your welcome" she says.
I then go up to charli's room and knock on the door. I hear her say
Charli: "Come in" in her bright and happy voice. I open the door and see her on her phone while laying in bed. She sees me, gets all excited, and stops laying down instead sits up.
"SORAAA" she says all happy and runs up to hugs me, I laugh at her excitement and hug her back.
"HEY CHARLIIIII" I say. We then sat on her bed and started to talk about things. I ended up zoning out and started to think about jaxx. Charli notices and says
Charli: "Hey sora are you okay??"
"Huh? Oh yeah I am" I say when I realized she was talking to me. She notices that I got sad and makes sure if I'm really okay.
Charli: "Are you sure your okay?"
"Yes I'm sure" I say to her.
Charli:"Sora you don't got to lie to me, I'm your best friend you can tell me anything" she says.
"I'm just sad about jaxx hanging out with luca all the time, I feel like we barely get to hang out" I say
"Someone sounds jealous" she says smirking.
"Oh shut up" I say laughing. But I lie to her saying I'm not jealous even though I am.
"Sora even a little baby can tell that your jealous" oh shit it's that obvious huh. She then starts laughing and I laugh with her too.
A few hours pass, charli ended up sleeping while I looked through my phone. I saw that jaxx posted something on his insta story, I click on it and there's a photo of him and luca, I get a little jealous at this photo. But then I heard charli's door opening.
Jaxx "Hey sora I'm back! Alex told me that your up here" He says happily and we both started walking to our room. We both ended up racing, we both were laughing and smiling the whole way through, we then both reached the room.
Jaxxs pov:
I open the door to mine and soras room. We both sat on the bed and then laid down. He looks at me but in sadness. I get worried and asked him what's wrong.
"Hey love what's wrong?"
Sora: "nothing I'm fine" he says
but I know he's lying.
"Sora I know your lying I can tell" I say.
He looks at me with tears coming down from his face. He hugs me and says
Sora: "we barely hang out now, your always with luca, I feel like you lost feelings for me." He says with tears coming down even faster. I hug him back so tightly and say
"Sora I haven't lost feelings for you and I never will, I've been hanging out with luca a lot recently because he wants to ask charli out" I say. He looks at me with guilt.
Sora: "gosh I'm so stupid I don't know why I was so jealous, I'm so sorry" he says.
"It's okay honey, I understand why you got jealous, your right we barely get to hang out, but now that everything is planned we can hang out like before" I say smiling at him. He smiles back at me and kisses me, I kiss him back. After a minute or so we let go.
Sora: "I love you so much" sora says
"I love you more" I say back. We both smile and started to talk about different things. After a little while we both ended up falling asleep into each other's arms. Charli wakes up from her nap and opens the door to our room. She sees us and smiles.

Authors note:
Hey guysss I know I haven't uploaded in 5 months I got busy with school in March and had a busy summer. But I'm back now! I'll try my best to upload as much as I can since I started school again. 😭 but anyways I hope you enjoyed this storyyy :)) I love you all ❤️