The nightmares

Fluff

No one's Pov

Sora was having nightmares, he didn't know why. And every time it was Sora who kept getting killed over and over again. Now he wasn't able to sleep because he didn't want to keep getting nightmares of him dying and jaxx saying mean things to him.

Sora's Pov

I couldn't sleep I was having the same nightmares over and over again. I didn't know what to do. I then looked to my right and saw my lovely boyfriend sound asleep. I smiled. I wanted to wake him up but didn't since he seemed to be enjoying his sleep.

I tried to go back to sleep.

It looks like I did because the next thing I know I was being shaken by Jaxx.

"Hey, love are you okay?!" he asked in a panic voice.

"hm?" I said

"You started to scream and yell!" he said

oh, I guess he knows.

"no.. I'm having very bad nightmares." I said. He then hugged me, I hugged him back while tears started to come out.

"shhh it's okay honey I'm here." he said sweetly. I smiled at him and he smiled back while kissing my head.

"do you want to talk about it?" he asked. I nodded yes.

"go ahead." he said.

"well I had nightmares of me, you, and the squad, we all were hanging out, until you killed me.." I said sadly. He then lifted up my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back. We pulled away and he said

"you really think I would actually kill you?" he said.

"it's not only that, you kept saying mean things to me. You also said that you didn't love me anymore.." I said sadly.

"Honey, I love you so much, you mean the whole world to me, I will never stop loving you and I would never say mean things, besides it's just a nightmare and it's not actually real!" he said.

"I know it's not, but it still hurts." I said

"Whatever I said in the nightmare it isn't real and I don't mean it, you're the best person I've ever met, I would never say mean things to you." he said. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you baby, I love you so much too, you also mean the world to me. I'm the luckiest guy ever to have someone like you." I said. We then hugged again.

After that we both laid down and started to cuddle.

"I love you Sora." he said.

"I love you more." I say back.

We both then fell asleep.

This ones a lot shorter loll, but hope you enjoyed reading this!!