Episode 3.1

"I can die happy now," Subin joked as the trainees were being shuffled out into another room.

"What are you talking about?" Matthew looked at him weirdly.

"Most of my children moved up levels," Subin sighed happily, "that includes you."

"Eh? Me? Your kid?"

"Yes, I practically raised you."

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"I remember when you were just a tiny little baby!"

"That just shows how old you are."

"You two are really funny."

The two cousins had been close to pulling at each other's hair when they were interrupted by Ricky.

"Ani, he's not funny, he's just old," Matthew laughed at Subin's offended face.

"You need to find new insults! This is getting old!"

All the trainees were shocked by the enormous stage. The room had been dark when they walked in so they couldn't really tell what was inside until one of the staff members turned on the light.

The stage lit up in different shades of pink and blue, illuminating its round shape. There were different levels similar to a tiered cake, which was probably to divide the trainees according to their star levels.

"The very top must be for the four stars," Subin commented.

"It looks so high..." Zhang Hao mumbled.

"Are you scared of heights?"

"I- umm..."

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall."

Hao blushed when the Korean-American trainee nonchalantly wrapped his arm over his shoulder.

"Ok..." Zhang Hao smiled happily before he straight up just grabbed Subin's hand and started pulling him up the stairs.

Meanwhile, some of the other 4 star trainees were looking at the duo with curious eyes.

"The bromance is real," Jay chuckled.

"Is hyung doing it on purpose?" Matthew sighed, not really impressed with Subin's flirting.

"On purpose or not, Hao is definitely enjoying it, he can't stop holding onto Subin," Chen Kuan Jui laughed.