Episode 2.2

"Auntie is gonna be so upset..." Matthew sighed.

"Why is this guy like this? Did he forget that there's cameras everywhere?"

"Is everything okay?" Zhang Hao was doing his morning skin care routine when he heard Matthew mumbling to himself, even Ollie and Takuto also stopped to look at the Canadian trainee.

He had gotten up first and the rest had started to wake up when they heard him getting ready.

"Yeah.. this guy..." Matthew scratched the back of his neck, "I forgot that he runs really warm and he unconsciously undresses during the night."

"WOAH!" Ollie and Takuto's eyes almost popped out of their skulls when they got an eyeful of Subin's bare back. Just like Matthew had said, it seemed like Subin had gotten too warm during the night and not only had he slipped out of his tank top, but his sleeping bag had also ridden down only covering his lower body. He has a tendency to sleep facing down, so his face was smooshed into the pillow that he was hugging tightly.

Everyone in the room, including the camera's, had gotten a very detailed view of his well developed back muscle

"Mmmrghm..." it seems like all the commotion had woken up the big bear from his deep slumber.

"Woooah..." Zhang Hao's eyes shone at the sight of Subin unconsciously flexing his muscles.

"Omg you guys," Matthew chuckled when he noticed how the rest of his roommates were hypnotized.

"I've never seen someone as fit as him..." Takuto mumbled in his cute, broken Korean.

"Come on, it's time to wake up," Matthew kneeled down and started shaking Subin like crazy, even going as far as sharply jabbing his side. .

Ollie blinked owlishly, "isn't that too harsh?"

"Nope, he sleeps like a rock," Matthew smiled innocently before continuing with his assault.

"MMMMGH!" Subin grumbled.

Zhang Hao's face suddenly reddend.

"That's not six, that's definitely eight."